• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby 2005 Multimedia

oh yeah true, it was PC - but as if they'd look like that, got 640x480 res lol! why don't they crank up the graphics fully and put some FSAA and AA on... why not make the game look good?

Becuae this is ea and ea is in the business of money making although at least this time the game is looking good and will be worth the money we spend on it.

Nice pics the game is looking very fifaish in the qualtiy of the graphics.

IGN screenshots

IGN have added some screenshots and a movie of a game between ireland and the AB's plus france vs. england. Looks good, note the mud on the jerseys

Originally posted by ak47@Feb 8 2005, 04:36 PM
i wonder if i create the big Jonah himself

if he pops up in the haka animation, with his dodgy little shithead haircut
<

<
I don't care if this is spam, that's one of the funniest lines I've ever read.

And you're a day late and a dollar short cavan, them snaps were posted on the previous page.

Looks like a irish player has just scored with the NZ players behind him looking sad. or maybe he is just taking the mickey and then they all pile on top of him lol

Stunning graphics tho. id say they are xbox

Originally posted by cavan@Feb 9 2005, 02:58 AM
IGN screenshots

IGN have added some screenshots and a movie of a game between ireland and the AB's plus france vs. england. Looks good, note the mud on the jerseys
Are you sure it's a movie of a game? The screen for the movie looks like it's the trailer and I couldn't be bothered signing up just for that.

Its not a movie of the game between Ireland and the AB's. Its screenshots of them. The movie is the Hits Don't Come Bigger one. He just worded it wrong

nah dont wanna risk dwnloadn the same vid, waste my time!!cant find my JLR!!! NEED......RUGBY.....GAME!!!!(just not 04)
<

haha. i never had the pleasure of playing JLR. My first was 2001 then i traded that in for 2004 big mistake lopl

you wanna a real rugga game you need JLR. If 05 ends up being a bargain binner, then i no i will be able to count on JLR being there for me!!But not right now. Cant find it.
<
<

You must be able to download JLR on PC for free these days. Anyone know where I can find it?

Dont no if it came out on PC!! But wat im wondering is y it hasnt gone Platinum!!!Triple Platinum even! I no i have bought bout 5 copies atleast!!But yeah if you can get it on PC then please post it hear. I want it coz i seriously cant find my JLR!!

i gave my JLR and PS1 to my little cuzinz wen i got my PS2.. but yea u cud always count on JLR to keep u going, i get bored of it real quick now tho.. too many cheats and stuff, it gets annoying after a while

Latest posts