• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby 2005

Originally posted by Wallaby84@Oct 7 2004, 04:27 PM
That link doesn't work, does anyone know anything or seen anything?.
what link? if your refering to the one i posted, it works for me...

dont worry that link works a treat. Have you got any other ones?

I'm really excited abouty this ***le.

Originally posted by Ripper@Oct 2 2004, 10:14 PM
I wish ESPN Made a Rugby Game... than I could pick it up for 29.95 New Zealand
EA should be selling there tripe rugby games at 30 bucks.

the diffrence is that ESPN is brand new and its actually a top notch game (better than Madden).

to be honest i would like to death 2 see a konami rugby game...if it just was the 50% of pro evolution soccer gameplay, i wouldnt stop playing for ages!!

Originally posted by Badboy@Oct 20 2004, 08:49 PM
to be honest i would like to death 2 see a konami rugby game...if it just was the 50% of pro evolution soccer gameplay, i wouldnt stop playing for ages!!
That would be awesome. If Konami did it you could guarantee they would put a lot of effort into it.

Originally posted by SaintsFan_Webby+Oct 23 2004, 11:55 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SaintsFan_Webby @ Oct 23 2004, 11:55 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Badboy
@Oct 20 2004, 08:49 PM
to be honest i would like to death 2 see a konami  rugby game...if it just was the 50% of pro evolution soccer gameplay, i wouldnt stop playing for ages!!
That would be awesome. If Konami did it you could guarantee they would put a lot of effort into it. [/b]
Konami?

Effort?

Sports?

European?

Bit of a bold statement imo.

"Rugby 2005

EA

Sports

March 14"

According to Playstation Australia website. Not that exciting, just something I came across when looking for something else.

Originally posted by JJ-@Nov 12 2004, 07:20 PM
"Rugby 2005

EA

Sports

March 14"

According to Playstation Australia website. Not that exciting, just something I came across when looking for something else.
And that was updated yesterday, so they must of had a bit of info about the realease... although i can only see it falling further and further back

f***!!!!!! When are they gonna give us just the tinniest taste of this game???? It's supposedly 5 months away and they haven't released so much as a statement on their website! let alone bloody video's and screenshots!!!

Latest posts