• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby 2012 - New/Updated Stadiums

I actually love the South African "yellow" grass

It sorta gives me an actual home ground advantage in that I play a lot on S.A ground, and people I play against dont, meaning it is an advantage?
And I guess it (could) be realistic??

Also, could we perhaps see the satdiums from Apia and Nuku'alofa? (Samoa and Tonga?)

Also, perhaps The Orlando Stadium in Johannesburg??
(meh, maybe a little bonus stadium?) wouldnt mind not seeing it, but would be nice

I actually love the South African "yellow" grass

It sorta gives me an actual home ground advantage in that I play a lot on S.A ground, and people I play against dont, meaning it is an advantage?
And I guess it (could) be realistic??

Also, could we perhaps see the satdiums from Apia and Nuku'alofa? (Samoa and Tonga?)

Also, perhaps The Orlando Stadium in Johannesburg??
(meh, maybe a little bonus stadium?) wouldnt mind not seeing it, but would be nice

Sorry bud,yellow grass,long gone exept maybe if you live in Welkom or Kimberley,hard ground for hard men(Miners that is)

Etihad Stadium - Hosts a test a year.
MCG - Sporting wonder of the world, hosted a tes in 2007.

if they do ethihad stadium I hope there's a "roof open" and "roof closed" version which can be selected from the game menu (same as you can already do with millenium stadium on rugby 08"

Change the SA staduims to there real names

Pretoria - Loftus Versveld
Johannesburg - Ellis Park (coca-cola Park)
Durban - Absa staduim
Cape town - Newlands

AMI Stadium in Christchurch has been redone with the edition of the Deans stand also Eden Park (world cup final venue has been redone). would be good to see a big effort in all the world cup stadiums.

All the Welsh stadiums, as said by tomwid.
I'd also like to see all weather and time available for all stadiums.

Also: The Nelson Mandela Stadium (Newly built for the soccer world cup = Southern Kings Rugby Stadium)

Argentina
Buenos Aires (It was in Rugby 08)
José Amalfitani (Velez Sarfield's Stadium)

the aviva...old landsdowne road aswell...it was amazinglyu accurate in rugby challenge .even the skyline aroud it with the cranes..and big glass building..amazing it was

AMI Park (Christchurch) and Eden Park (Auckland) updated as for the RWC they are new stadiums now

Latest posts