• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby 2012

when is the next q and a?! we are dyin here hb...alistair jarvis said there might be sumthin lined up for us b4 new year and its now almost feb...

And who the hell are you to tell me this, mind your own bussiness and worry about your own affairs...

Part of the forum I want to say rules but it's more of a code is not to use text speak.

From the forum rules:
getofmeland said:
10.Please do not use "txt-spk" when making posts. Everyone the world over agrees that correct English is much easier to read, so let's maintain the standard. Plus, you don't have a character limit here like you do on a mobile phone, so it's not necessary

ok I dont really look at the rules of the forum. And Dan the man is right he shouldnt attack me for saying 'b4', what is a mod?

Mods are the members with the blue names
We moderate - make sure people follow the rules, don't act up, deal with spam etc. etc.

Cymro is a mod. He goes round in his little suits on his moped listening to the Who and the Kinks. I'm a rocker. We wear leather jackets and listen to proper Rock'n'Roll, like Gene Vincent. Real men.

Needless to say we don't get on.

Cymro is a mod. He goes round in his little suits on his moped listening to the Who and the Kinks. I'm a rocker. We wear leather jackets and listen to proper Rock'n'Roll, like Gene Vincent. Real men.

Needless to say we don't get on.
Here's a picture of the last TRF meetup
Cymro and Feicarsinn had a....misunderstanding
mods-vs-rockers.jpg

I wear a name tag out in public that says I'm a mod. It helps me pick up the ladies...:cool:

Latest posts