• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby 2012

Hey Guys, didn't know where to post this and I might be showing you something you have already seen but I thought no harm in putting it up anyway. I fond a gaming clip that I think is from the new game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a picture of the last TRF meetup
Cymro and Feicarsinn had a....misunderstanding
mods-vs-rockers.jpg

Me against 6 mods. At least give us a challenge.

Is It? oops. It looks good, I would have been happy with those graphics for the new game.

That makes it even worse... As a mod he should be setting an example instead of attacking someone for no good reason!

I am setting the example, I don't use text speak and well within my right as part of being on the mod team to help uphold the forum's rule, it is well within my right to point it out.

Here's one for you all ... check the FAQ's for answers to your questions, if the answer is not there then post a question and we will be happy to help. What we don't tolerate is lazy people not making the effort to read the FAQ's.

I am setting the example, I don't use text speak and well within my right as part of being on the mod team to help uphold the forum's rule, it is well within my right to point it out.

Oh yeah, I just thought that the language was pretty rough... 'm sure there would be something in those rules about that to... ;)

Oh yeah, I just thought that the language was pretty rough... 'm sure there would be something in those rules about that to... ;)

Wow are you oversensitive? How was the language rough, Id call it rough if there was swearing in it and then there would be a cause for concern. The fact is, we have to put up with new guys coming onto this forum and not looking for the answers when they are clearly there, we have to deal with numerous members who post new threads when they are not required, and we also have to deal with members who are rude on the board. I am well within my right as a mod to point out that 'text talk' is unacceptable on the forum. Lump it or leave it!

Why do you think you have the power to over turn a mod well with in his rights?

what do you mean what am i gonna do about it? I live thousands of kms away...Whatever mate do what you want boet...cuz im chilled.

Latest posts