• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby 22 Mods

Cain

Academy Player
Hi Guys

I am busy working on a rugby 22 mod.

Already added Springbok Kit as well as England kit.

Busy editing Springbok players and I am around 80% finish.

Will upload mod when I am done - This is obviously for PC only.20220128215051_1.jpg
20220128234913_1.jpg

Hello, I'm working on a mod too, and I wanted to know if it is possible to help each other? For the Premiership I have a lot of players to create... For the Premiership kits it's good

Are there any tutorials available for doing this yet? I'm interested in contributing to this but I've no idea where to start.

Are there any tutorials available for doing this yet? I'm interested in contributing to this but I've no idea where to start.
Hi I will see if I can create a tutorial vid but it will take some time , my priority is to finish the Springboks and then add England.

Hello, I'm working on a mod too, and I wanted to know if it is possible to help each other? For the Premiership I have a lot of players to create... For the Premiership kits it's good
Hi sounds good , at the moment I don't know how to add players to the database from scratch , what I do is I exchange fake players entries which is already created in the database with real names etc .... But adding 100's of new players from scratch is something that we would need to figure out. The bright side is , if there is a team currently in the game then that team will have 34 fake players assigned to them so we can pretty much get all the missing licenses added. I just don't know how to add completely new teams and players.

Springboks Alternate Kit and I corrected the bad English translation - The menu correctly says Kick-off instead of Throw-Off20220129200946_1.jpg

Hi sounds good , at the moment I don't know how to add players to the database from scratch , what I do is I exchange fake players entries which is already created in the database with real names etc .... But adding 100's of new players from scratch is something that we would need to figure out. The bright side is , if there is a team currently in the game then that team will have 34 fake players assigned to them so we can pretty much get all the missing licenses added. I just don't know how to add completely new teams and players.

Hi CAIN, with Magavin we are making a mod for premiership teams. It would be good if you let us know the part you modded to make something complete. It would be best if we added our discord to discuss it

Hi CAIN, with Magavin we are making a mod for premiership teams. It would be good if you let us know the part you modded to make something complete. It would be best if we added our discord to discuss it
Ok cool , Dm me the details then we can discuss

May I ask how? I'm trying to replace the French D2 with my local league, I've made some progress on kits and team logos, I just don't know how to change team names and make custom models of players (or in fact edit existing players)

Latest posts