• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby 22 Mods

May I ask how? I'm trying to replace the French D2 with my local league, I've made some progress on kits and team logos, I just don't know how to change team names and make custom models of players (or in fact edit existing players)
I will create a tutorial video around Friday … I am currently away for work so it is a bit difficult to just explain on a forum.

Hello, I'm working on a mod too, and I wanted to know if it is possible to help each other? For the Premiership I have a lot of players to create... For the Premiership kits it's good
Hi Can you please give me a quick tutorial on how to actually have kits show in game Making kits I get done pretty well, Do i have to do something with the .XMB file or something

Hi Can you please give me a quick tutorial on how to actually have kits show in game Making kits I get done pretty well, Do i have to do something with the .XMB file or something
No you have to edit the databaseprod.bin file with a hex editor. You change the field isfaketeam from true to false

No you have to edit the databaseprod.bin file with a hex editor. You change the field isfaketeam from true to false
But you also have to add missing code to get jersey numbers to display , luckily they left the old code in so you just enter it into the 2022 teams

Hello guys and, as usual but that should EVER been told, THANKS to modders who give "real life" to unfinished / completed pc games.
I played R20 for long, and hope i'll do the same with R22. The problem of R20, in terms of patchs, was nobody had never achieve to replace tournaments, for example in order to make a real VI Nations ou a real World Cup. Do you think it's possible now?

I've edited IsFake for England to "False" but the kit texture I've copied to England's folders don't load at all, is there anything I've missed? The game loads a ref shirt in the menus and black textures in-match. It does the same if it can't find a default team's textures.

Untitled2.pngUntitled.png

Last edited:
Hey guys , unfortunately I am away for work so not near my pc , I will be back by friday and will do a comprehensive modding tutorial so that the community can create and go on with modding this game.

Hi Guys not a Modding question but a question in general about Rugby 22, How TF do I quit or save a league mode game, or is it not possible? I started a URC league to test it out and stuff now I want to restart and do it properly but i cant find a way to save or end a league mode
Edit: I figured it out, you are supposed to press Triangle/Y ine the main menu, But still no way to have multible league modes

Test 1, it's really easy to change the textures for the most part, got to find a good map/base texture to work from going forward.

Untitled.png

How did you get this done? I had the same issue you had earlier with the referee textures in menu and black in game
I'm still in the same position, I've just replaced another team's kit to test this for the moment.

I will be releasing my mod today as well as the tutorial video … Then you guys can mod to your hearts content. My only concern is if they patch the game and replace the database (like they did now on consoles) it will overwrite the changes you made and you would have to do it all over again, so trying to get a solution for that.

I will be releasing my mod today as well as the tutorial video … Then you guys can mod to your hearts content. My only concern is if they patch the game and replace the database (like they did now on consoles) it will overwrite the changes you made and you would have to do it all over again, so trying to get a solution for that.
HXD Hex editor has a option to concatenate bin files, However I do not know how this would help for non Modding/IT orientated people,
But I know using an old DOS command, on the CMD you can combine bin files so you run "copy file1/b+file2/b file3/b" and then it will combine File1 and file2 into file3,
Maybe making a small .Bat file to run the command would help, BUT I am not sure what the results of this combination will be I am unsure if this command will just combine the Files straight up So this will then make that you have duplicate code, But i think the "replace" command with the /u switch might replace/update the file up I am not sure how this will influence the .Bin, this has worked for me with txt files etc. but Have never tried with .bin files so I am usnure

Hey Guys - So due to work constraints I have decided to upload the mod in its current state which means that I have only completed the Springboks. I will take this weekend to create and include England and will update the mod on the nexus page next week. But for now here is the mod which includes only the Springboks.

Just give it a few hours - Nexus needs to approve the mod and Game

Last edited:

Latest posts