• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby 22 Mods

My WIP, a Springbok Logo, and changed the Nations Throphy Icon to a RWC Icon(little blurry dont know why as i used a high res icon to make it) Still looking and changing the name to RWC etc
and then a WIP Concept Springbok Jersey loosley based on the RWC jersey from 2019, Advice the colors appear alot brighter in game so when making the jerseys just check and make the colors a bit darker

Rugby Screenshot 2022.02.04 - 15.44.46.44.png

Thanks for the video tutorial, that's worked:

nht.png

From a quick browse there's a pattern I can see in the hex editor, for the kits the file name will start about ~14 lines down from the folder name, and 4 characters in from the right side.

hex.png

Hello! As some of you are already working on modding the teams of the game I digged into the files to see if we could mod other things that are not present or well done in the game and I found multiple things that I will try to do in the next days/week :

- Change the Intro/Menu/Pause musics (If you have suggestion on what music to replace with I'll take it :D, I'm also a sound designer and composer so I can make new ones in a different genre haha)
- Change the commentaries (french firstly because I'm french). I'm thinking of replacing the existing ones with the voices of Matthieu Lartot and Dimitri Yachvili from France 2. However it will take a LOT of time as I will have to extract the voices from existing tv records and cut it to approximatively match the sentences already in the game. Also some sentences will be missing like some player names as this duo doesn't comment games from Top14, ProD2, URC...
- Change the names, sponsors and menu images of the stadiums. I'll try to match the fake stadiums with real ones (Olympic Stadium as Rome's Stadio Olimpico for example)

Maybe we can also change the scoreboard HUD to match real ones but I'm not sure of how it works yet and it doesn't seem as easy as replacing some files.

Can some one suggest a site where i can find the team squads in a list with positions like i can find the squad and postions but not who is actaully starting etc
most of what i find is a list with the names and positions but not who is the usualy starter

Quelqu'un peut-il suggérer un site où je peux trouver les équipes de l'équipe dans une liste avec des positions comme je peux trouver l'équipe et les positions mais pas qui commence réellement, etc.
la plupart de ce que je trouve est une liste avec les noms et les postes mais pas qui est le démarreur habituelITS RUGBY ou ALLRUGBY

Salut! Comme certains d'entre vous travaillent déjà sur le modding des équipes du jeu, j'ai fouillé dans les fichiers pour voir si nous pouvions modifier d'autres choses qui ne sont pas présentes ou bien faites dans le jeu et j'ai trouvé plusieurs choses que je vais essayer de faire dans le prochains jours/semaine :

- Changer les musiques Intro/Menu/Pause (Si vous avez des suggestions sur les musiques à remplacer :RÉ, je suis preneur, je suis aussi sound designer et compositeur donc je peux en créer de nouvelles dans un genre différent haha)
- Changer les commentaires (français d'abord car je suis français). Je pense remplacer celles existantes par les voix de Matthieu Lartot et Dimitri Yachvili de France 2. Cependant cela prendra BEAUCOUP de temps car je devrai extraire les voix des enregistrements télé existants et les couper pour qu'ils correspondent approximativement aux phrases déjà dans le jeu. Il manquera également certaines phrases comme certains noms de joueurs car ce duo ne commente pas les jeux de Top14, ProD2, URC...
- Changez les noms, les sponsors et les images de menu des stades. Je vais essayer de faire correspondre les faux stades avec les vrais (stade olympique comme le Stadio Olimpico de Rome par exemple)

Peut-être pouvons-nous également modifier le HUD du tableau de bord pour qu'il corresponde aux vrais, mais je ne suis pas encore sûr de son fonctionnement et cela ne semble pas aussi simple que de remplacer certains fichiers.
Est ce que tu saurais aussi nous faire un tuto de modding comme a fait Caïn( mais en français bien sûr) pour que l'on apprenne à modifier les stats des joueurs par ex ou qu'on apprenne aussi à faire des maillots ?

Last post from me for a bit unless I can find anything else interesting, going to focus on the english prem teams. In layers/contest_logo you can change the tournament arm patch on the kits:

tiger.png

Thank you again, so so much (every modders). I may ask two questions:
- Do you think it's possible to modify teams / schedules in Tournaments in order to have the real ones (especially VI Nations for now, et World Cup later)
- Do you think there's a way to modify camera's distance! (in some sports games that have been made in some hidden .ini or .xml values)

Best regards

Hello! As some of you are already working on modding the teams of the game I digged into the files to see if we could mod other things that are not present or well done in the game and I found multiple things that I will try to do in the next days/week :

- Change the Intro/Menu/Pause musics (If you have suggestion on what music to replace with I'll take it :D, I'm also a sound designer and composer so I can make new ones in a different genre haha)
- Change the commentaries (french firstly because I'm french). I'm thinking of replacing the existing ones with the voices of Matthieu Lartot and Dimitri Yachvili from France 2. However it will take a LOT of time as I will have to extract the voices from existing tv records and cut it to approximatively match the sentences already in the game. Also some sentences will be missing like some player names as this duo doesn't comment games from Top14, ProD2, URC...
- Change the names, sponsors and menu images of the stadiums. I'll try to match the fake stadiums with real ones (Olympic Stadium as Rome's Stadio Olimpico for example)

Maybe we can also change the scoreboard HUD to match real ones but I'm not sure of how it works yet and it doesn't seem as easy as replacing some files.
Let us know how it goes! Especially with the commentary. I'm Italian, so would be great for future project ( you know we never had a commentary for rugby games).

Est ce que tu saurais aussi nous faire un tuto de modding comme a fait Caïn( mais en français bien sûr) pour que l'on apprenne à modifier les stats des joueurs par ex ou qu'on apprenne aussi à faire des maillots ?
Les mods que je suis en train de faire fonctionnent pas de la même manière donc je ferai sûrement un tuto pour les commentaires par exemple. Pour les stats des joueurs, je peux peut être me pencher dessus pour faire un tuto sur l'éditeur hexadecimal mais pour les textures de maillots je sais pas ^^

Has anyone looked to see if we can add competitions and or teams into the game yet. The game lacks international teams. I would love to see more American national sides

Latest posts