• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby 22 Mods

Hey guys so I have decided to hang on to the mod V2.0 until the new Rugby 22 PC patch drops as confirmed by Eko Soft ..... Just want to see that the changes I make will be present in the patch before I release the updated mod ....

All I've managed to do so far is test replacing a pre-existing player with an thumbnail image I downloaded from prem rugby website (and added transparency + exported as DDS in GIMP). I replaced Craig Casey's photo with Jack Nowell just to test. At least I know I can replace pre-existing images with updated/improved ones if needed. @Cain let me know if you figure out how to get new folders/players in there

Screenshot (1).png

Is there a mod out for the SA Team / Jerseys yet ?

If so can someone link the mod please ?

Seems fairly easy to change the graphics on the menu (I just swapped out green for blue cards)
Screenshot (2).png

Bonjour
Je voulais savoir où en était les mods
Si il avait espoir de voir le super rugby pacific MLS est certain équipe nationale
Courage à vous pour votre travail

I can help turning them into transparent backgrounded portraits if you need
The only thing is we haven't figured out how to add in new photos for players that don't already have one assigned. We could maybe look at improving the existing photos for now e.g. make all photo have transparent background as there is a mix in the base game. Not near my laptop currently but can have a look to see how many pre-exiting photos there are to replace/improve

@Cain @jim546 Not sure if you have already seen this but here is a mod with a load of content - licenced international teams, licenced prem teams, competitions etc. Seems like the England kit isn't the quite the latest 2021/22 kit and the English prem kits aren't the most up to date. Do you think it is possible to combine your work with this?

https://www.mediafire.com/file/xrswbf2d2h63fjz/Mod_Rugby_22.rar/file

Also not sure if it's just the way I have it installed but it doesn't seem to be using the latest PC patch for me (still has 'throw-off' etc.)

I've tried my hand at the England 150th anniversary kit today, I'm not quite ready for more complex edits as i'm not quite as advanced as some.
1645306229856.png

Rugby 2022 PC Player Editor

Download:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/2emhdh228518kd5/Rugby2022.zip/file

Issues:
I will not be providing much support I'm not a coder really and I also have a very demanding job. The editor is fairly basic and not 100% tested, welcome to let me know about issues and I'll see where I can fix things.
General issue with not being able to store data into SQL due to the driver is explained below.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-za/download/details.aspx?id=55994

1. Open the installer as indicated.
2. Select Download Media
3. Select LocalDB
4. Download it.
5. Install it (will be under your downloads folder)

You can restore the database before a save by renaming the
Code:
database_prod.bin.editorold
file to the normal one.
The editor will backup before each save.
1646158219150.png

Usage and Features:
Basic player editor, note that the editor directly translate the values to HEX, so you need to know what you are doing.
If you don't, do not play with the editor!! Always keep values in the format you see e.g. 0.76 is 76 and you should type 0.99 if you want 99.
I'd advise not editing blank items, it is probably blank for a reason!

Open the editor and load your database file, should be the file named
Code:
database_prod.bin
Note that loading takes at least 2 minutes on my beast of a machine, the database is not compressed and huge, so it loads a fair long time.
1646158577317.png

Change a value you want, see below I changed Attacking stats for Tyrone green. The MODHex value will update. You can do multiple edits per player, and multiple players. Would advise not making more than a couple of changes to speed up the process..

1646159046653.png

After editing just select SAVE, and you'll be good to go.

Attachments

• 1646158079635.png
    1646158079635.png
    82 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Be aware the newest patch overwrites modded content so make sure you have a backup if you haven't updated yet

Bonjour
à t'il un moyen ajouter le super rugby pacific et la MLS je suis un grand fan de super rugby pacific ?????

Latest posts