• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby challenge 2: The lions tour edition announced

No, he's a very trim, well-groomed chap. His socks are always pulled up.

sandals-and-socks__1112776a.jpg

Sidhe are based in Wellington right? All those artsy folk live around there I hear (from a south island though...)

sandals-and-socks__1112776a.jpg

Sidhe are based in Wellington right? All those artsy folk live around there I hear (from a south island though...)

He goes for less of an 'Uncle Fred' look than that. You may see him about to be flattened by Jonah here:

171287_10150148477352457_5714630_o.jpg

I like those black/green/purple tights.
You should make them DLC, I'd buy the **** out of it.
Can I apply for that position? Getting twatted by Jonah daily wouldn't be great, but I'd save a shedload.

Okay I'm doing my CV, but which do you think sounds better Mila. "The best thing to come out of Ireland since riverdance" or "Possibly one of the greatest minds of this generation"
(I am actually sending one in).

Okay I'm doing my CV, but which do you think sounds better Mila. "The best thing to come out of Ireland since riverdance" or "Possibly one of the greatest minds of this generation"
(I am actually sending one in).

I'm thinking "Only thieves a little".

We get applications from sock designers all the time, but it's worth a shot.

mail careers at sidhe.co.nz
I hope that was a real address because I just sent my CV. As I pointed out in my email I expect a prompt response as my inbox is been flooded with job offers from EA. They want me to work on Rugby 15.

I hope that was a real address because I just sent my CV. As I pointed out in my email I expect a prompt response as my inbox is been flooded with job offers from EA. They want me to work on Rugby 15.

Well if uve got "so many" emails from EA go join them and a really make a descent EA sports game other than FIFA or NFL

Think you accidentally sent that to me, as I got this in an email today:
7qkbORE.png
Ohhhh that's cheeky.
I got my response anyway

Hi Michael,

Thank you for your application.

Sorry, we don't have an opening here which matches up to your skill set and experience.
But we do appreciate you approaching us first with this opportunity.

We wish well with your application to EA.

Regards

Brett Ross
HR Manager
PikPok

Absolutely gutted now.

Ohhhh that's cheeky.
I got my response anyway

Hi Michael,

Thank you for your application.

Sorry, we don't have an opening here which matches up to your skill set and experience.
But we do appreciate you approaching us first with this opportunity.

We wish well with your application to EA.

Regards

Brett Ross
HR Manager
PikPok

Absolutely gutted now.

maybe it's a sign to join EA ?

Do you have any planes that need flying?
Always fancied Wellington.

I wouldn't man. I have had to withdraw my application as I have just spotted how many giant squid there are off the coast of New Zealand
Architeuthis_distribution.gif

Not to mention the colossal squid which is pretty much only found in New Zealand.

Last edited by a moderator:
My bro the lucky buggar got an early look at RC2!

Just posted a photo on Facebook of the Haka scene. Strangely enough, he asked me last week if he could borrow my PS3 this weekend so I might have to pop over to his house tonight now lol.

Wellington Lions | Wellington Hurricanes | All Blacks | 'Ikale Tahi & now England!

Last edited:
Ahh that's nothing, no problem.
Done dozens like it in a flight sim, no difference.

I like the first one in the vid, touches down barely on the runway. NOPENOPENOPE

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/fau4qJrzIZ8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Trailer.

Also sorry to harp on about this but saw a video there and Western Force better than Leinster? Seriously?

Yes I will edit it but still rather not have to. Also don't want to go too far.

Latest posts