• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby Challenge 3 confirmed

Been playing this all weekend, just discovered that the fan hub created teams cannot be in be a pro. It still shows you the unlicensed teams. I hope I've just done something wrong because if they cannot be in be a pro then that is ********

Been playing this all weekend, just discovered that the fan hub created teams cannot be in be a pro. It still shows you the unlicensed teams. I hope I've just done something wrong because if they cannot be in be a pro then that is ********

Did you make the custom tournament with the custom teams before or after you started your be a pro?

May I ask what's actually improved in the carrier mode? This is one of the things they said that they improved but no ones commented on what the difference is.

Have you linked the custom created teams?
See link: https://youtu.be/eG9ZWWthf6s

Yea I linked Wales, some pro 12 teams and top 14 before I started be a pro as I figured you'd have to do this. However now that I'm finally high enough to move to one of those leagues all the teams I've linked are still the unlicensed teams. Have you lot been able to get it to work? I hope it's just something I've missed

Not the game yet. I want to create a custom Wigan Warriors and link it to Gloucester.

I can't stand that cannon guy, so can anyone tell me what the fan hub is like/ Can we actually create anything we want in good detail?

I can't stand that cannon guy, so can anyone tell me what the fan hub is like/ Can we actually create anything we want in good detail?

Yes, the squads are in very good detail. However you can only have 30 downloaded teams from the fanhub. So what I suggest is get an outline of the teams you want to do a game mode with and then start it as the squads you start with are the ones that stay in that game mode

I cannot stand the some of the kit designs on this game, as a frequent reader of Uni Watch and a bit of a stickler for kits this game really agitates me. I can get over the fact that they are a year old but it feels like minimal effort has gone into some of the kit design. Take Saracens kit for example, the proportions are wrong for the shirt logos, the numbers on the back are in a white box which is not something we had last season the shading is all wrong and they have added a red bit near on the front of the shoulder which is just wrong. I know it must be getting boring with the constant comparison to RLL3 but they have it perfect when it comes to kits, look how many each team has, it is great.

Plus the recent update on RLL3 with the latest squads is awesome, Big Ant are really setting a precedent for how small sports games should be made.

we paid money for a patch
all this could have been an update for RC2
not much diff

same issues remain

my support they wont have at all

hello guys i want to know if any holder of Rugby Challenge 3 on xbox 360 platform has trouble accessing funhub , if I try to access I see this message : The Xbox Live functions are not allowed on this game profile .... , I state that I use the same access to third rugby league live without problems

Thanks , sorry for my english

You need xbox live gold to have access to the fan hub apparently.

I thought about this , but it seems strange that it takes a subscription gold ... I'll try .
I hope it's not a rugby bug challenge 3. thanks for the reply

hello guys i want to know if any holder of Rugby Challenge 3 on xbox 360 platform has trouble accessing funhub , if I try to access I see this message : The Xbox Live functions are not allowed on this game profile .... , I state that I use the same access to third rugby league live without problems

Thanks , sorry for my english

I'm having a very similar issue on PS4. Tells me to check my network connection and try again later, and when trying to upload a player it says I'm not connected to psn. Can play games online fine though, also working when signed into a different account. Anyone else having this, or knows a solution?

Youtube user Cornf1ake has a few vids explaining the fanhub and how to swap players and kits etc.

Cornf1ake will likely start his own competitions (career (in different comps), be a pro etc) as well once he gets updated rosters on the fanhub. He's also a better rugby commentator than a lot of the professional ones IMO (looking at you Stuart Barnes and Miles Harrison)

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF6L1EdiymBIYxXJ4Rn1Muw?&ab_channel=Cornf1ake&ab_channel=Cornf1ake

TSC is pretty hard to watch, I watch youtube user InSaiyan and he mainly does Rugby League Live 3 gameplay but he just recently picked up Rugby Challenge 3. His voice is a lot easier on the ears than our friend the cannon and he also edits the vids to show highlights. I've found his Be a Pro career quite enjoyable to watch.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClF2w1SbxZRCSLwdCb5mmuA?&ab_channel=InSaiyan&ab_channel=InSaiyan

I'm not affliated to either of the channels but I'm going to need to wait for RC3 to come out on PC and they help feed the hunger in the meantime

Speaking of replays, is there still just the one replay sequence on repeat for a try / TMO decision? Or do you get more than one angle now in RC3?

TMO decisions in particular were always a bit silly when you just get the one, totally inconclusive, angle to see. Always seemed a waste when the engine is clearly able to show different angles.

Would also like to see replays of near misses (eg tackled into touch just before the tryline, or foot just in touch) - have always felt these would add a bit more of a televised game feel to the play.

These are the kind of things I would expect added, as they don't require anything new as such. Actual gameplay mechanics, set moves, etc are what I wanted to see improved - but these are harder to implement I appreciate.

Last edited:
I've come to realise that when you get yellow carded in be a pro 7s, they seem to have forgotten to shorten the duration of the card. I've been carded in the first half and not been allowed to come back on. Also seen some crazy scores when going off with 2 minutes to go, i.e: Losing 7-0 at 12 minutes and final score is 58-34.

Anyone else having things like this?

Latest posts