Woldog

First XV
TRF Legend
Reaction score
Country Flag

Australia

Club or Nation

Reds

New patch is out, it vastly improves gameplay.

YallaRugby

Academy Player
Reaction score
Country Flag

United Arab Emirates

Club or Nation

England

We haven't bought a the pre release version yet. What are peoples thoughts of the latest version of the game? Is it RC3 but with updated content or are you noticing a difference in the latest release?

colossss

Academy Player
Reaction score
Country Flag

New Zealand

Club or Nation

Hurricanes

Recent patch update notes

What you already know:
- inclusion of online play for ps4 and xbox one (1 console vs. 1 console, option to have 4 players on each console)
- Female players will no longer be recruited into men's career
- New Be A Pro careers will select the correct International Team
- Reduced the amount of forward passes
- Added shorter match lengths for 7s Career matches
- Numerous camera and replay fixes

What you might have spotted / missed:
- reduced ruck commit size
- shortened scrum length
- referee kits changed
- enhanced position specific attributes (forwards will now feel like forwards and backs will feel like backs)
- optimised frame-rate
- faster set up and go for set-plays
- improved ai decisions
- smoother goal kicking and line-outs
- sound and audio adjustments
- enhanced player fatigue

ThsShowStinks

Academy Player
Reaction score
So, the new patch came out and I was wondering if anyone else noticed a couple of things. 1st I am playing on PS4. When in a ruck or scrum once you've won the ball, if you move the ball out to the wing quickly you almost always can get down the sidelines for an easy try. Next when playing a quick match/ exhibition if you try to play at night or add rain you'll always be left disappointed. All matches start with clear skies during the day and not evening or night. Tsk, tsk ... another patch is needed. :rolleyes:

iamastormer

Academy Player
Reaction score
Country Flag

South Africa

Club or Nation

Stormers

So, the new patch came out and I was wondering if anyone else noticed a couple of things. 1st I am playing on PS4. When in a ruck or scrum once you've won the ball, if you move the ball out to the wing quickly you almost always can get down the sidelines for an easy try. Next when playing a quick match/ exhibition if you try to play at night or add rain you'll always be left disappointed. All matches start with clear skies during the day and not evening or night. Tsk, tsk ... another patch is needed. :rolleyes:
Yeah the game is not perfect yet but have you mentioned 'glitches' and suggestions on their site yet? It might not be the best of circumstances but I feel everyone should do their part in pointing out mistakes to the developers as it is still early access and actually great that they decided to give the fans an input, especially if you would have purchased the game either way. I feel the developers are capable of creating something great, they just need our support :)

Hauta

Academy Player
Reaction score
Country Flag

Namibia

Club or Nation

Stormers

Any idea when the pc version is coming?