• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RUGBY CHALLENGE 4

Fiji just went up. A little concerning for South Africans that they've gone from Australia, England and New Zealand to Fiji. Slight risk that we won't have nice faces for SA players again, even though we are licensed.

86734382_3051960188149491_5875986655063572480_o.jpg

Fiji just went up. A little concerning for South Africans that they've gone from Australia, England and New Zealand to Fiji. Slight risk that we won't have nice faces for SA players again, even though we are licensed.

Hopefully they will be next !!

More likely South Africa will be the last one posted to coincide with the release date.

Has there been any update on the release date yet? Cannot wait for this thing to drop.

No news. Coming soon.

Lets hope it doesn't end up like Mount & Blade 2 Bannerlord which was coming soon in 2012 and has only just been announced for release on the 31st of March 2020 lmao

No news. Coming soon.

Lets hope it doesn't end up like Mount & Blade 2 Bannerlord which was coming soon in 2012 and has only just been announced for release on the 31st of March 2020 lmao

I think that , or hope that they amend the player creator so that asian players look like they should, in rugby challenge 3 they didn't look quite right when people attempted to create say the Japanese players.

Not sure if the face creation will be any easier or not.

More hairstyles for fan hub creators would also rock

I think that , or hope that they amend the player creator so that asian players look like they should, in rugby challenge 3 they didn't look quite right when people attempted to create say the Japanese players.

Not sure if the face creation will be any easier or not.

More hairstyles for fan hub creators would also rock

Yeah some more sliders in the face creator would be grand, I would like for the fatties to actually look like big fatties too, All the players looked near identical regardless of their position.

This was uploaded with the caption "And last but certainly not least the World Champions" So I can assume we're not far off from a release announcement 86356462_3052676091411234_1199288691634208768_o.jpg

This was uploaded with the caption "And last but certainly not least the World Champions" So I can assume we're not far off from a release announcement View attachment 8084

happy with that, players look good, Interesting to see that they also got licensed by the South African players association, so maybe we will even see a bit of detail for other domestic players.

the only pity is that it looks like Argentina is unlicensed in both Rugby Challenge and Rugby 20, or maybe they just didn't get player faces scanned. Not sure what has happened there

happy with that, players look good, Interesting to see that they also got licensed by the South African players association, so maybe we will even see a bit of detail for other domestic players.

the only pity is that it looks like Argentina is unlicensed in both Rugby Challenge and Rugby 20, or maybe they just didn't get player faces scanned. Not sure what has happened there

They haven't put up a post of every licenced international team. So I wouldn't be sure.

agreed someone with skill will just have to create them and other faces

so glad SA are in the game with faces I was worried they might miss out

I hope the fan hub has changed for this year to allow more freedom on kit creation etc

They haven't put up a post of every licenced international team. So I wouldn't be sure.

True, they may be licensed, but given the "last, but certainly not least" comment, it doesn't look like scanned heads are getting in.

This was uploaded with the caption "And last but certainly not least the World Champions" So I can assume we're not far off from a release announcement View attachment 8084

Actually looking at the kit a little bit closer, I have some questions. Have they just taken the World Cup kit and slapped MTN on the shirt, or is this a 2020 Springbok jersey that hasn't been revealed yet?

EDIT: In the previous image on the website, which you can see in @Chris20000's profile picture, it's the old kit with the white Asics logo.

Doesn't match either previous jersey perfectly:
68ec96d7a0c1ffda3a2c66d2c4d0601a.jpg

c706ee4d4167418eafff16394541eeb0.jpg

Actually looking at the kit a little bit closer, I have some questions. Have they just taken the World Cup kit and slapped MTN on the shirt, or is this a 2020 Springbok jersey that hasn't been revealed yet?

EDIT: In the previous image on the website, which you can see in @Chris20000's profile picture, it's the old kit with the white Asics logo.

I mean I'm sure that's something you're worried about. For me personally I've never cared less about if the kits were perfect or not. But everyone has different opinions. For me as long as the players look similar to their real counterparts I couldn't care less. They don't even need to be perfect to me. The majority of the time I see them they're like 3cm tall on my screen.

I reckon because there's licencing and logos involved both SA Rugby and Asics would have signed off on that d design, so probably a mini 2020 reveal

I reckon because there's licencing and logos involved both SA Rugby and Asics would have signed off on that d design, so probably a mini 2020 reveal
The SA sevens jersey follows the same sort of template so I reckon this will be their jersey for the June internationals and maybe Rugby Championship
upload_2020-2-21_13-14-3.jpeg

Latest posts