• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RUGBY CHALLENGE 4

Why are you assuming that the licenses are exclusive?

The premiership has been licensed in every video game made since 2000, including all the rugby challenges and the line of Big Ben games.

I guess we'll have to wait and see but most licenses are exclusive.

By the look of things I think we might be getting rugby challenge 4 in mid April due to the lack of info think like mid April, like when rugby challenge 3 was released. The last info we got was 28 Feb, they have to start showing us more of the game play and give an official release date. I really hope that when creating a player and editing a player we get more hair options and the same with the tattoos,also hoping for the option of the socks and tape on the head.

Found the video on YouTube today, hope it's no true.

Be a real shame if it is true however with any of these things it's better to take with a pinch of salt until it comes from the official pages. Unfortunately Wicked Witch have been in this situation already in the last six months with their AFL evolution game. It was meant to come out in Nov/Dec and now its only coming out sometime after Mid March. No confirmed release date for it yet

I'm still playing RC2 and was very recently nearly tempted to get a used RC3....I may as well just stick it out until RC4 is eventually released.

Mighty Ape don't know, nobody knows because WW haven't told anyone. It could be announced for a March Release still (they often only give two weeks notice of a release date) or it could be later. Rygbi and Scottishcannon just talk a lot with no real facts.

Mighty Ape don't know, nobody knows because WW haven't told anyone. It could be announced for a March Release still (they often only give two weeks notice of a release date) or it could be later. Rygbi and Scottishcannon just talk a lot with no real facts.

There is a reason why he's not on the forum anymore. Just way too many false information given, and talking out of his ass. Don't take anything he says as the truth.

There is a reason why he's not on the forum anymore. Just way too many false information given, and talking out of his ass. Don't take anything he says as the truth.

Absolutely one of the biggest speculators I've ever seen who then passed it off as knowledge.

Absolutely one of the biggest speculators I've ever seen who then passed it off as knowledge.
Good know this, then I think we still might get it March maybe mid April like RC3. The RC4 teaser said coming soon so fingers crossed.

Good know this, then I think we still might get it March maybe mid April like RC3. The RC4 teaser said coming soon so fingers crossed.

The Mount and Blade 2 Bannerlord reveal said coming soon... in 2012 and it's only releasing at the end of this month. Lets hope they don't go down this route lmao.

I would be extremely skeptical at this point about that post. But we'll wait and see I guess.
I'm completely in agreement and as I stated it hasn't come through the official channels. I'm just hoping that as it's come from the page admin instead of a random member there maybe a little more truth to it.

I'm completely in agreement and as I stated it hasn't come through the official channels. I'm just hoping that as it's come from the page admin instead of a random member there maybe a little more truth to it.

Oh for sure, I wasn't against anything he said. I just find it questionable that they'd bother going down that route.

Oh for sure, I wasn't against anything he said. I just find it questionable that they'd bother going down that route.
Yeah completely agree with you as this FB group only has 1,200 members however I've also stopped being surprised with the way Tru Blu do their marketing. Always a complete shambles

Hey guys, I don't have Facebook so thanks for uploading that screenshot. Have they said anything else? The YouTuber below mentions that these Rugby Union Gaming guys say it's a completely different game compared to RC3. Wish they'd do something as little as releasing the Fan Hub soon so we can work on building squads/players for the unlicensed teams for when it finally gets released. Really hoping it's going to be good!

Hey guys, I don't have Facebook so thanks for uploading that screenshot. Have they said anything else? The YouTuber below mentions that these Rugby Union Gaming guys say it's a completely different game compared to RC3. Wish they'd do something as little as releasing the Fan Hub soon so we can work on building squads/players for the unlicensed teams for when it finally gets released. Really hoping it's going to be good!

Don't listen to any of them, they are literally just making **** up.

Latest posts