• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby Europe Super Cup (RESC)

The Israeli fans are really into it though. Not sure I've seen a not straight lineout being applauded.

What's going on with their shoes today :D have you seen that Cinderella moment at the beginning, @Bruce_ma_goosevili? When TLV 14 lost his boot on the field :rolleyes:
I guess their boots were lost in the airport luggage on the rushed flight home. Ouch, now a Heat player with cramp after 23mins. If ever there was an advert for not playing two games in two different countries in three days, then this is it!

Excellent, a bit of pride for the Heat, they are also getting some line breaks and with a man advantage maybe the miracle is still possible?

A very creditable first half from Tel Aviv even if defeat looks inevitable. I think the fans will have seen enough to come back next season.

The Israeli fans are really into it though

I'd say Georgian fans are pretty loud there :D
Black lion are good scrummagers (or at least I think so :D ), scrums look scary there and more impressive than it looked with Enisei tbh

Yes Black Lion bossing the scrum more than in other matches, possibly fatigue a factor there. It is ironic because in the Heat's tournament promo video about half the time was taken up by their scrum coach talking about his job. :p

It's pretty funny to hear how foreign commentators pronounce Georgian last names btw, I think it's complicated for them to not confuse/mix up Mamamtavrishvili/Babunashvili/Mamukashvili :)

There's not enough of Ibitoye in this game,he was much more "visible" in the match with Enisei :rolleyes: hope, he'll show good game in the second half

It's pretty funny to hear how foreign commentators pronounce Georgian last names btw, I think it's complicated for them to not confuse/mix up Mamamtavrishvili/Babunashvili/Mamukashvili :)
Yes, it is not easy for those of us who only know English, as seen by me messing up my handle. I will change the end to gooshvili when i can. In fairness, the lead commentator can't even pronounce Lusitanos. He keeps calling them Luis-itanos, I think it is really getting on his co-commentator's nerves. :D

I will change the end to gooshvili when i can.
Hahaha :D just don't change to Jugashvili, anything else is fine :p

In fairness, the lead commentator can't even pronounce Lusitanos. He keeps calling them Luis-itanos, I think it is really getting on his co-commentator's nerves.
Are they Brits,how do you think? I can't distinguish different accents in English, unfortunately. But , surprisingly,I started to understand English-speaking commentators ,at least 80% :cool: (it was complicated for me before)

Don't share commentators admiration there, more lack of TLV defence than a beautiful try imo..

The main commentator is American. Adam Ashe is a (genuine) Scottish player with a traditional emotionless Scottish accent. Lovely try from Black Lion.

And there he goes with Luis-itanos, twice! Argh!

This is where RESC bonus point rules work well. You only get an attacking BP if you score 3 more tries than the opponent, which is why Black Lion are still trying so hard. That sadly is game over. The Heat did well under the circumstances to make it to 60mins.

Latest posts