• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby League 2 Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
well the new madden and tiger woods will tie me over the spring

then i got pes5 on the cards

not all is lost with gaming - the seasons hotting up again - they always do this in spurts

not too sure what impact in melbournce cup this has - but i hope it comes out as slated

i am still gutted about the offseason release and the outdated rosters/prints etc
sure the rosters will randomise in the feature mode on franchise - but i could not bear to wonder what would happen if a team changes their print in this offseason

the beauty about madden is that i can play it as the season goes and make the necessary trades as they happen in real life.

I have accepted the delay - Yet spitting chips at the new timing of release...I'd rather it come out in march than Christmas, all updated etc

I think that is defintely one point we can all agree on ak with regard to when the game is released. I would defintely like to see it come out when the 2006 season start.

I believe mario has said they don't release it then due to the rosters either not being knowen or being changed when the season starts. I think everyone would like the rosters updated to the most current one but due to the unforseen delay and the release window I don't think it will happen. Hopefully there is an editor of some sort so that we ourselves can change the teams. and this is defintely the time of year when lots of sport games come out pes 5 madden, nhl, fifa, melbourne cup etc

Originally posted by esoj@Sep 8 2005, 10:28 AM
I think that is defintely one point we can all agree on ak with regard to when the game is released. I would defintely like to see it come out when the 2006 season start.

I believe mario has said they don't release it then due to the rosters either not being knowen or being changed when the season starts. I think everyone would like the rosters updated to the most current one but due to the unforseen delay and the release window I don't think it will happen. Hopefully there is an editor of some sort so that we ourselves can change the teams. and this is defintely the time of year when lots of sport games come out pes 5 madden, nhl, fifa, melbourne cup etc
i know the NRL is going to review the trading window and the june30 deadline during the offseason

perhaps if any changes are made, these changes may assist future ***les released with real time rosters

I know the NRL is also reviewing the judicary system - the NRL admin is the pits at the mo..........hopefully any changes to the system will only assist the development hurdles for future ***les

yeah for sure ak hopefully future ***les will be able to be released in a more league friendly window.

i think 28/10 is a possible release date...

Will SIDHE be offering Online Roster updates?

If not, will it possible to use Action Replay to update PS2 Rosters?

Originally posted by Ripper@Sep 9 2005, 04:18 PM
Will SIDHE be offering Online Roster updates?

If not, will it possible to use Action Replay to update PS2 Rosters?
I'm pretty sure Mario has confirmed there is no such support - however if anybody can be arsed the game is totally customisable, so with time you could do it yourself.........

I don't think SIDHE are offering anything but if they include an editor then we can manually change everything so that the teams are correct for the 2006 season.

Originally posted by esoj@Sep 9 2005, 05:54 PM
I don't think SIDHE are offering anything but if they include an editor then we can manually change everything so that the teams are correct for the 2006 season.
The teams are fully customisable by the user.

coolies
<

man i cant wait for this game to come out

its good for me that this game is delayed.......i wouldnt be able to study for my exams

Originally posted by Mario+Sep 9 2005, 11:28 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mario @ Sep 9 2005, 11:28 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-esoj
@Sep 9 2005, 05:54 PM
The teams are fully customisable by the user. [/b]
thanks mario I just want sure. Well we should be sweet then just a bit of effort needed and we ourselves can update the gmae. I am defintely looking forward to this game and playing against all of you guys like los lover and ak.

Yeah thats great - you could update it indefinitely if you wanted to..........

.....by the way Mario, is there a comprehensive search/scout function for finding the type of player you might want to recruit in franchise mode??

Latest Bond & Bond brochure in New Zealand has a release date in it!

7th October! Are usually pretty near to the mark!

Check it out if you've got it!!

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Sep 6 2005, 06:12 PM
Jesus christ Lover, Mario takes his time to come here, and bring us updates and answer questions on his new game, and you take all the negative things and multiply them greatly. You and AK. He doesn't have to come here.

And on the release date, I've already said, he never knew exactly when it will come out, he also thought there wouldn't be a delay. There was, he didn't know there would be one at the time. These things happen. So stop being such a stuck-up little jafa, and accept that it happened, and it is nobodies fault, and the only one who is being an arse is you.
hey kaftka - kiss my ass buddy.

the new release date at my store is a whole month + later now...late, late october.

I was right.

Are you blind and argumentative (note I am making a serious point and you are simply arguing with me) as well as the sycophantic sort that is EXACTLY who I am talking about. Talk about a grand demonstration of EXACTLY what I am talking about and bemoaning. Read again dope and note that even nzl fan didn't sanction my statement and he is a mod and the first to call me out if the line has been stepped: Mario said: "Your friend is wrong. The release date is septemner"..I said bullshit. You said: "Oh mario won't you come play? the bread's buttered smooth thisside big boy" etc.....I mean stuff off.

"Mario takes his time" etc is such baloney...I worked in PR and it is an I'll scratch your back you scratch mine situation, I couldn't give a **** if he does or not - especially now. The control giveaway "before such and such september" was dubious at best. I'd rather be a watchdog than an asskisser kaftka.

Oh yeah and Mario...I skipped all posts after kaftka's so that if you did address once or more or never...I didn't read a word and you thus wasted your time in doing so as I am simply not interested in excuses.

How does it feel to have had your time wasted Mario? I cancelled my pre-order, if I ever want it it will be easy to get hold of as popularity seems to be waning with the twilight of the season, and anyway September 17th - the date of my brother's birthday and the recepient of the game - has come and gone. Hell, if it was october 17th he wouldn't get it.

I hope the game rocks but suspect it will be merely very good to good...but all of that is entirely beside the point and I am getting tired of you jumping at me kaftka (always with the jesus chrost lover line like you are the patron saint of intereveners) and then sitting back to gauge if everyone will jump on your bandwagon or not.....when some actually agree you do the ol' oh okay, yeah, but blah blah...I mean take a stance and stick with it buddy or is it that you got caught out for doing the ol' automatic argue with me cos you have a cob on and not actually becos you disagree. perhaps, even, you are just wrong.

Originally posted by Los Lover@Sep 25 2005, 08:59 PM
Oh yeah and Mario...I skipped all posts after kaftka's so that if you did address once or more or never...I didn't read a word and you thus wasted your time in doing so as I am simply not interested in excuses.

How does it feel to have had your time wasted Mario? I cancelled my pre-order, if I ever want it it will be easy to get hold of as popularity seems to be waning with the twilight of the season, and anyway September 17th - the date of my brother's birthday and the recepient of the game - has come and gone. Hell, if it was october 17th he wouldn't get it.

I hope the game rocks but suspect it will be merely very good to good...but all of that is entirely beside the point and I am getting tired of you jumping at me kaftka (always with the jesus chrost lover line like you are the patron saint of intereveners) and then sitting back to gauge if everyone will jump on your bandwagon or not.....when some actually agree you do the ol' oh okay, yeah, but blah blah...I mean take a stance and stick with it buddy or is it that you got caught out for doing the ol' automatic argue with me cos you have a cob on and not actually becos you disagree. perhaps, even, you are just wrong.
You know what?
<

you would be a good Stalker for mario
<

Mario, if you want a stalker call this guy.
<

Originally posted by Los Lover@Sep 25 2005, 08:59 PM

Honestly, I'm not siding with either of you or kaftka on this, but other than the brothers birthday (fair gripe), why do you care so much?

It's not the end of the world, so one more company stuffs it's consumers around, I mean it's not like that'll stop happening.

I understand being concerned and annoyed, but Los, it's like this is your life man, I don't post as much as you cause I'm too busy enjoying mine. Yes, I give a **** about this game and like reading your posts, but don't you suspect that Kaftka might be winding you up?
Y'know, like "Lets see Los go off the deep end at this one!"
He probably isn't, but hey if he was he'd get all the reaction he wanted from you.
And then some.

And then some more.

Your not an elevator, so stop allowing your buttons to be pushed.

(I hope I haven't sent you to the top floor)

<
<
<
<
<

Originally posted by C A Iversen+Sep 26 2005, 12:51 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (C A Iversen @ Sep 26 2005, 12:51 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Los Lover
@Sep 25 2005, 08:59 PM

Honestly, I'm not siding with either of you or kaftka on this, but other than the brothers birthday (fair gripe), why do you care so much?

It's not the end of the world, so one more company stuffs it's consumers around, I mean it's not like that'll stop happening.

I understand being concerned and annoyed, but Los, it's like this is your life man, I don't post as much as you cause I'm too busy enjoying mine. Yes, I give a **** about this game and like reading your posts, but don't you suspect that Kaftka might be winding you up?
He probably isn't, but hey if he was he'd get all the reaction he wanted from you.
And then some.

And then some more.

<
<
<
<
<
[/b]
Becos mario was laying down the "you are wrong" etc etc

"the game is set for september release" etc TIMES several times...

also becos if it was just becos of the brother thing I would be entitled to be ****** off...

becos the relese date has shifted AGAIN from the 7th to the 21st of october at the store....

Becos the promotion was dodgey - I called attention to it as I thought the whole delay was actually predictable, contrary to mario's insistence, and felt unless the release date was concrete it was unethical. so he maintained yes the release date is cool and then WHAMMO! That's just sad.

And I care even more becos too many think it is a let it slide issue - it was before all the maintaining there wasn't one from a person who couldn't be any closer to the game and supposedly have a higher level of inside knowledge.

Hell he even tried to give AK a hush down at one point - out friggin rageous if you ask me.

Whatever - what's done is done - but don't dare call me out for disagreeing with it (whoever not anyone in particular). It's not about the delay....it's that there isn't one.

Remember?

Originally posted by Los Lover+Sep 26 2005, 01:54 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Los Lover @ Sep 26 2005, 01:54 AM)</div>
Originally posted by C A Iversen@Sep 26 2005, 12:51 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Los Lover

And then some.

And then some more.

<
<
<
<
<

also becos if it was just becos of the brother thing I would be entitled to be ****** off...

becos the relese date has shifted AGAIN from the 7th to the 21st of october at the store....

Becos the promotion was dodgey - I called attention to it as I thought the whole delay was actually predictable, contrary to mario's insistence, and felt unless the release date was concrete it was unethical. so he maintained yes the release date is cool and then WHAMMO! That's just sad.

And I care even more becos too many think it is a let it slide issue - it was before all the maintaining there wasn't one from a person who couldn't be any closer to the game and supposedly have a higher level of inside knowledge.

Hell he even tried to give AK a hush down at one point - out friggin rageous if you ask me.

Whatever - what's done is done - but don't dare call me out for disagreeing with it (whoever not anyone in particular). It's not about the delay....it's that there isn't one.

Remember? [/b]
and yes I hear ya Iversen (my fav b baller by the way - although that may have nothing to do with your sig anyway!!
<
)....I hear ya.

But you wanna talk stalkers! hehe.......

kaftka...you are watching this.....right......now.........aren't you...?
<checks for cameras>

"It's like it is your life"!? Hey!! I just can't sleep at the mo......

Originally posted by Los Lover+Sep 26 2005, 12:54 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Los Lover @ Sep 26 2005, 12:54 AM)</div>
Originally posted by C A Iversen@Sep 26 2005, 12:51 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Los Lover

And then some.

And then some more.

<
<
<
<
<

Remember? [/b]
He loves saying "you are wrong"
but when you tell him he is wrong.

you will get a reply

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
are you as annoying on the internet as you are in real life.[/b]

Is'nt that Right Muzza.

lol
<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts