• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby League 2 Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Mario+Sep 27 2005, 12:19 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mario @ Sep 27 2005, 12:19 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-doovepop
@Sep 26 2005, 11:48 PM
But that was a bit harsh.
And the comments directed at Sidhe and myself aren't? [/b]
thats true..

that Los Loser shud just make his own thread instead of corrupting others...he's a virus!

Originally posted by Mario+Sep 27 2005, 12:19 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mario @ Sep 27 2005, 12:19 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-doovepop
And the comments directed at Sidhe and myself aren't? [/b]
of course they were.
but you should'nt say stuff like that it is'nt good pr.

Originally posted by Mario+Sep 26 2005, 11:31 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mario @ Sep 26 2005, 11:31 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Los Lover
@Sep 25 2005, 08:59 PM
How does it feel to have had your time wasted Mario? I cancelled my pre-order
Heh, you seem to be under the impression I answer questions or provide information specifically for your benefit. I hate to break it to you, but whenever I provide information its for the benefit of all, and therefore rarely a waste of time.

On the other hand, your extended rant seems to be somewhat of a waste of everybody else's time because the vast amount of written garbage you are spewing is making it harder to find actual information that may or may not be hidden within the thread. I suggest making a seperate thread in which to vent your misguided anger so I know exactly where to go when in the mood for cheap insults, and so other people can circumvent your pointless arguments.

Sorry to hear you have cancelled your preorder. We'll miss you as a customer. Really. [/b]
Thats gold muzza!
<
<
<

Originally posted by doovepop+Sep 27 2005, 01:15 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (doovepop @ Sep 27 2005, 01:15 AM)</div>
Originally posted by Mario@Sep 27 2005, 12:19 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-doovepop

And the comments directed at Sidhe and myself aren't?
of course they were.
but you should'nt say stuff like that it is'nt good pr. [/b]
Come on, he's only human. He can't help hating Los Lover.
<

Nah, that was pretty damn sweet Mario.

Now get back to work!

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.+Sep 27 2005, 08:14 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (.:kaftka:. @ Sep 27 2005, 08:14 AM)</div>
Originally posted by doovepop@Sep 27 2005, 01:15 AM
Originally posted by Mario@Sep 27 2005, 12:19 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-doovepop

And the comments directed at Sidhe and myself aren't?

of course they were.
but you should'nt say stuff like that it is'nt good pr.
Come on, he's only human. He can't help hating Los Lover.
<

Nah, that was pretty damn sweet Mario.

Now get back to work! [/b]
i agree with mario about los most of his big long posts i ignore. well only when it comes to gaming really
<

when its to go with rugby i normally read it he just has different views to me. though i dont see why he should cancel his pre order thats just rediculous, i am sure he will buy the game anyway.

i am sooo looking forward to it i check on the website every day to c if its changed o_O

your getting it on pc right woosaah so when you and me are playing online you can think what Los is doing and laugh because he doesn't have the game

Originally posted by esoj@Sep 26 2005, 07:03 PM
why not go online its what the fans wanted. apparently it was one of the most requested itemes by console owners.
sure enuff that is what everyone requested

but are they educated requests?

online is good - dont get me wrong..............but it is the complete shambles if the game isnt any good

for all these people to request online, when there were bugs in kicking for goal, sin binning, interchange, forward passes is a bit rich for me, warped passing

games like TW, Madden, PES, Halo etc - SURE GET THEM ONLINE COZ THE GAMEPLAY CANT REALLY GET ANY BETTER WITH THE CURRENT FOUNDATIONS

But as for Rugby League, and Rugby games etc, cricket - these games arent up to scratch with gameplay and introducing online mode just postpones the 10/10 gameplay we so desparately need

I'd be ****** if I lost to any on TRF on a glitch/rort/tactic that can be abused coz the gameplay isnt up to scratch.

I will be getting online - I have slimline, so its just getting a provider.
Yet I will never play use up my limits on boardband, on a sub par game....if its going to cost me $$ after my $100 off the shelf..........its gotto be near flawless!!

Just closing this thread guys, I think all that needs to be said on the delay has been said, and I can only see this "little spat" thats developed here only worsening........

...as Mario said if we can keep to topic, then everybody will be able to find relevant information much easier.

Also a reminder that developers come on this particular forum out of their own good will, they owe us nothing, and should be respected for their input. By all means criticise there game if you wish(within reason, and in a constructive manner), but be careful not to overstep the mark and become personal.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts