• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby League 3

if they make this game i just hope they'll have a version for American consoles - which won't happen - however i'll buy the pc version if there is one - the last two were good IMO [/b]

Just buy an australian console and a power adaptor :)

hmmm...if it's allowed - i know there's some strange rules out there with buying videogames from overseas - i don't think i can buy any from Amazon from the UK...

Well I'd reckon if you legitimately paid for it and got it from a legit source then it would be fine?

I suppose they might be trying to keep an NTSC standard in the USA, as opposed to Australia's PAL, but whoever are the big bad gate keepers for these supposed rules, I don't think they could tell by looking at it.

Anyway, I'm pretty damn sure if you were to buy a playstation or xbox from Australia or NZ or England or wherever, it would be 100% safe to do so.

might see if it's feasible - until then hopefully rugby 07 will come out in USA format like the previous ones...

might see if it's feasible - until then hopefully rugby 07 will come out in USA format like the previous ones... [/b]

There is no Rugby 2007! There is only Rugby 2008 :)

ok...so why is rugby 07 gonna be on sale from amazon....why not call it by the right name and try to coordinate things a bit...so does this mean we are gonna be a fall game and maddenize everything...great...

No problem to play a rugby game with the PS 3 console because there is no zone with the blue ray. Now we doesn't care about PAL or NTSC.

I hope Rugby League 3 is an awesome game and teaches EA a few things about putting effort into develpoing their games and not just about making money all the time. Rugby 08 had so much potential but EA seemed to was their 2 years of developing.

I hope Rugby League 3 is an awesome game and teaches EA a few things about putting effort into develpoing their games and not just about making money all the time. Rugby 08 had so much potential but EA seemed to was their 2 years of developing.

[/b]
Rugby League 3 is going to be a magnificent f*** up of a game which will ultimately leave RU and RL fans the world over being laughed at by games developers because we keep buying their bullshit games.

[/b]

Well by the time Rugby League 3 comes out if EA keeps making Rugby games they should be up to at least 2010 by the time Rugby League 3 comes out because HES, the rights owners aren't interested in making a game on next gen consoles unless the user base is big enough which won't be for some time to come, so unless someone else can pick up the rights and knock up a decent effort in a couple years we won't be getting no Rugby League 3 for some time which sucks balls.

I personally think that would be great they should try create it like rugby game which i think would make game play a little easier.

as much as I'd love RL3 game, I'm afriad that it'd be subject to the same treatment as RL1 and 2: too many bugs

EA's Rugby franchise illustrates how below par Sidhe are at making games.

even if RL3 makes an appearance on whatever gen it wants.

Rugby 2005 will be more playable than any future edition of Rugby League from Sidhe, until 2023...........by that time in 2023, EA's Union will be like Madden - so again Sidhe are just not up to scratch

When you look at your options - there is no decision to make - EA's series is by far better and more playable, despite the sport codes similarities.

<div class='quotemain'> I hope Rugby League 3 is an awesome game and teaches EA a few things about putting effort into develpoing their games and not just about making money all the time. Rugby 08 had so much potential but EA seemed to was their 2 years of developing.

[/b]
Rugby League 3 is going to be a magnificent f*** up of a game which will ultimately leave RU and RL fans the world over being laughed at by games developers because we keep buying their bullshit games. [/b][/quote]
Just thought I'd provide my insight from 3rd August again.

I reckon EA should make a Rugby League game. The gameplay of the EA Rugby series is stacks better than that of RL1 and RL2. This would probably also be fairly easy for EA as they have already created Rugby 08 and could base much of the Rugby League gameplay on that.

Latest posts