• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby League 3

M

melon

<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'> does rugby league have the lisences to the teams real jerseys and logos? [/b]
SIDHE has the licencing rights to the Jerseys and Logos etc of the NRL, ESL, ARL and NZRL.
[/b][/quote]

No, Sidhe don't have the rights to any licenses. HES do.

[/b][/quote]
My bad, I was just meaning that the game had the licenses.

D

Denis Hoctor

How long is awhile? Really loved the league games even though I'm a Union man

S

soto14

So come on what do people think are the possibilities of a next gen version of Rugby League Series, I know there has been a lot of talk about it but nothing confirmed about it...

So do you think it will happen??
[/b]

Is there a Rugby League PC game? What is the name of it?

R

rodri_arg91

Is there a Rugby League PC game? What is the name of it?
[/b]

Yeah, there are two games so far, both by Sidhe Interactive: "Rugby League" and "Rugby League 2"

S

St Helens RLFC

LMAO!

I still have that game as well. Dummy half, to stand off, to centre, to wing, to try.

Those were the days!

C

candybum

Is that the same game where you can run through the entire opposition team with one player? lol

D

deadlydemon

This game can definitely be good, just need to iron out annoying bugs, and bring the graphics and animations up a notch. If they do that, then it will be a must buy for me.

D

Duckett

i wish every one would stop talking about rl3 and till they release info on it cause untill then it aint happening

B

Bullitt

i wish every one would stop talking about rl3 and till they release info on it cause untill then it aint happening [/b]

If you don't like it, don't read the threads.