• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby League 3

<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'> does rugby league have the lisences to the teams real jerseys and logos? [/b]
SIDHE has the licencing rights to the Jerseys and Logos etc of the NRL, ESL, ARL and NZRL.
[/b][/quote]

No, Sidhe don't have the rights to any licenses. HES do.

[/b][/quote]
My bad, I was just meaning that the game had the licenses.

How long is awhile? Really loved the league games even though I'm a Union man

So come on what do people think are the possibilities of a next gen version of Rugby League Series, I know there has been a lot of talk about it but nothing confirmed about it...

So do you think it will happen??
[/b]

Is there a Rugby League PC game? What is the name of it?

Is there a Rugby League PC game? What is the name of it?
[/b]

Yeah, there are two games so far, both by Sidhe Interactive: "Rugby League" and "Rugby League 2"

LMAO!

I still have that game as well. Dummy half, to stand off, to centre, to wing, to try.

Those were the days!

Is that the same game where you can run through the entire opposition team with one player? lol

This game can definitely be good, just need to iron out annoying bugs, and bring the graphics and animations up a notch. If they do that, then it will be a must buy for me.

i wish every one would stop talking about rl3 and till they release info on it cause untill then it aint happening

i wish every one would stop talking about rl3 and till they release info on it cause untill then it aint happening [/b]

If you don't like it, don't read the threads.

Latest posts