Rugby League Live 2 help! D:

The_Wol

First XV
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Australia
Club or Nation
Reds
So I created a custom player, I go to put him in the Rabbits, remove a player from their roster, clone him in, press B, says it's saved it yet whenever I go in he is nowhere to be seen, not only that but the first time I tried it removed him from the Free agents roster -_- can anyone tell me what the hell is going on and how to make him appear in the teams D:

PS: I have this on Xbox 360

So I created a custom player, I go to put him in the Rabbits, remove a player from their roster, clone him in, press B, says it's saved it yet whenever I go in he is nowhere to be seen, not only that but the first time I tried it removed him from the Free agents roster -_- can anyone tell me what the hell is going on and how to make him appear in the teams D:

PS: I have this on Xbox 360

Had the same problem and there is a workaround (however it's a little on the lame side). Here goes. Go into your team screen prior to a game, put the player in the team, then back out of the game and head back to the main menu. Then go into Footy Factory and create a new player ( a ficitional no-name will come up). Then click save and exit on this new fake player. Then it'll save everything properly.

After that go back into Footy Factory (or if your still there) and delete him (the new fake player that was made). Your all done. All players are where they were last left in the teams that were about to play that game and stay that way.

(also, you need to take the player from free agents into the team roster, or clone him into there so you still have one of him in free agents through team management). This must happen before you go into the pre-game team screens in the instructions above.

No need to thank me Woldog, unless you think I'm kind and remember it's christmas and are a nice guy and........... :D

Last edited:
:O Hopefully it works I'll check it out when I get home from work today, Thanks for that. I only got the game yesterday and was ready to throw it out the window because my strapping 6'2'' 93kg man of steel (Loosely modeled on myself - 5'10'', 75kgs man of bubblewrap) would not stay in my damn roster! However I may still throw the game out of the window if my player passes to the ground behind him and doesn't pick the ball up again or if I get one more goddamned intercept -_-

Game has been patched today on PS3 (not sure how far away Xbox is) and this workaround may not be needed now.

Apparently custom teams and players can now be used in the franchise mode.

Custom Teams can be, I haven't been able to get a single custom player into the NRL Squads however -_-

Latest posts