• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby Nations 13 game – testers required!

Hey there,

We have a couple codes left so do drop us a PM if you'd like to try it on an iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad.
If you already have a code, you can redeem the game by going to the Apple App Store on your device, go to the 'Featured' section and scroll down to 'Redeem'. Enter the code there and you will be able to download the game.

Cheers,
Jo @ Distinctive

I use Android, but it's nice to see game developers actually getting input from real rugby fans.
PS. If you guys need any Audio, I'm a trained actor, with a very good 'strong Welsh accent' amongst others, so give me a shout.

Thanks for the code.
Only played a few games so far. Initial thoughts are that it is a very enjoyable and easy to pick up game. Which I think essential for mobile games, short periods of entertainment whilst commuting etc...

Really like the button set up for in game play, and the slight variety for the mini games for scrums/line outs/place kicks

Also like the option to pick and run, kick or pass, including from the base of stopped play.

Still learning how to influence the game, especially in the tight play. Not sure whether to hammer the 'join the ruck' option or not, or if it seems to make any difference?

Commentary is always going to be difficult. But, already noticed "that was a huge tackle!" seems to more than half of the comments made during the game.

One issue seems to be a glitch with Gamecenter. Every time you load the game, every single achievement previously attained is shown via repeated banner notifications.

Will come back with further comments after more testing. But very pleased that Joe Launchbury scored my debut try in the game!

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

Thank you for the messages as the codes went really quickly! Thanks to everyone for your thoughts so far - we will be sharing them with the development team so keep your feedback coming!

Cheers
Jo @ Distinctive

Hey Jo, do you have an email address where I can talk to you?

One suggestion, rucking. I know it is very tough to implement (Sidhe, other guys still struggle with it) but it seems like chucking lads doesn't do anything. Would be nice to have something of a competition for the ball.

What's it like compared to RWC11 and Sidhe's Rugby challenge series?

Thinking of getting it on Mac

Latest posts