Rugby Tournament

Discussion in 'General Gaming Chat' started by locksley, Sep 19, 2004.

1. locksley

locksley Guest

Ok chaps! I have an idea.

Would anyone on this forum from the UK, fancy meeting up somewhere for a competition on Jonah Lomu Rugby or NRL?

I'm confident that my best mate Ian, would not, never, ever, ever be beaten on that game!

We could take a couple of TV's and consoles down somewhere, hire a room out and stay all day playing Rugby games! If it's a success, we could make them "Official" for prize money etc?

Let me know!

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. Wally

Wally Guest

Where in the UK are you talking about?

4. locksley

locksley Guest

I live in Merseyside, but depending on where the majority of people are willing to meet up, I'll travel.

5. kingwilko

kingwilko Guest

Well, Wally lives in Australia so we're talking about quite a lot of travelling...

6. Count me in if it's at a good time mate.

7. locksley

locksley Guest

lol, i did say "in the UK" in my post!

However, if he's rich and has plenty of time on his hands, he can join in! [​IMG]

8. Wally

Wally Guest

Haha no I was just asking the question for those guys interested.

9. if any of u guys came to new zealand.....i would surely whip yo ASS....
    i am the infamous king of jonah lomu rugby...even tho i havent played it in at least 2years....coz of the dead ps1 [​IMG] ...it would take me a couple of exhibition games too refresh my memory......

really....ive got murder rate in the hundreds when it comes to killing in jonah lomu rugby.......

if u want a challenge that is [​IMG]

until then.....a little boy waits...and hopes [​IMG]

10. Slimy

Slimy Guest

Sounds like a good idea. But lockley we know what happened last time we played.... u came 2nd to last [​IMG] [​IMG] an i was runner up to a person who tests games for Sony. [​IMG]

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!