• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby Union Manager

You cant watch colt or acadamy games only result only.. as for viewing your reputation when you go to start a game at the lineup sheet it will say Amatuer/ Semi pro/ Pro/ National / Internation / World class above the stats of your overall team

sucks to lose nearly all your players due to contracts. leinster are effin sheeee now!....

I have tried to download RUM202 about three times but every time I try and install the game it has some error regarding that folder. It cant find it or there is an error. Suggestions please>

Hey guys need help. I downloaded the folder and placed the zipped files into a folder i created ***led RUM. Then, I used the installer to install the game. Everytime I try, I keep facing amessage saying rum201 needs to be verified and I cannot continue! Any tips? Thanks

I have tried to download RUM202 about three times but every time I try and install the game it has some error regarding that folder. It cant find it or there is an error. Suggestions please>

Download each individual CAB file, place them into one folder, and then try to install.

After my second season with Stade Francais, cant seem to attract players better than National to my club, any help?

Truly lost at how to download this game! Tried four times not and i keep getting the same message. Back to uni work I go....

Its not that hard ...

Go to your desktop and create a folder called RUM ...

Then, download each file separately and then place each file into the RUM folder on your desktop ...

Once that is done, run the .msi file which is the installer ...

Game pops up a desktop game launcher ...

Bob's your uncle your away ...

yeah I have been doing that, to the letter!
I created a folder, put each file into it and then ran the installer. Still get the 201 needs to be verified bs!

Any chance you can post a pic of the error message?
I had an error, due to the way I was trying to install it.
What OS are you running?

I signed quite a few good Colts players in July, only for them to leave in August. I also lost Grewcock so my lineouts are awful (not as many cards though...)

Im still having issues with signing people :/ Colts are fine went to sign a international outisde center to replace bishop (still messing bout with ospreys) and everyone there rejected me could only get a national rated guy which was pointless as bishop is national :/

Looks like its working now.......
I have not done anything different...
O well thanks anyway.
How would you rate the game?

Looks like its working now.......
I have not done anything different...
O well thanks anyway.
How would you rate the game?

Glad I was able to help! :D

Its not a bad game at all. The graphics give me a headache, but considering it is free I cannot complain.
Won the LV, GP and Heineken as Bath, on to season two!

I won everything with Leicester Tigers in second season ... yet I can still only attract National level players ... any help?

Latest posts