• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby Union Team Manager 17 Mods

If you look in the second page around half way down, Derekfb has posted his data editor folder. Hopefully this helps you a little bit.

Thanks for the reply!
I found where to download the database, my question was how do I upload it to the game? :)

windows (c), RUTM2017_Data and place the file in there then when asked which database to use in the game use RUTM17_Editor4. the database i put on today is the one i posted before but with more edited.

Oh ok, so I have to create a brand new folder! Awesome, thank you very much Derek!

windows (c), RUTM2017_Data and place the file in there then when asked which database to use in the game use RUTM17_Editor4. the database i put on today is the one i posted before but with more edited.

Derek, sorry to be a pain..

If I go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Rugby Union Team Manager 2017 I can see 3 different folders:
1. External
2. RUTM2017_64Bit_Data
3. RUTM2017_StartUp_64Bit_Data

I tried copying the file in every of those folders but still can't see the editor in the drop down menu when creating a new game.. is there anything else I should do?
Thanks in advance

Derek, sorry to be a pain..

If I go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Rugby Union Team Manager 2017 I can see 3 different folders:
1. External
2. RUTM2017_64Bit_Data
3. RUTM2017_StartUp_64Bit_Data

I tried copying the file in every of those folders but still can't see the editor in the drop down menu when creating a new game.. is there anything else I should do?
Thanks in advance

Hi thats ok no problem. no its not the same process as logos, its ,THIS PC, C:\, RUTM2017_Data its on the same page as program files (x86) but called RUTM2017_Data.

Thanks for the reply!
I found where to download the database, my question was how do I upload it to the game? :)

Ah no worries Andre, I misread your post. Glad you found out what you need.

Hi thats ok no problem. no its not the same process as logos, its ,THIS PC, C:\, RUTM2017_Data its on the same page as program files (x86) but called RUTM2017_Data.

Superb, it's working!! Thank you soooo much! Now I better learn how to play, I lost the first 4 games in a row using the Saracens...a bit weird! :(

- - - Updated - - -

Ah no worries Andre, I misread your post. Glad you found out what you need.

Thanks mate!

Player Database - All Team and Competition Names done, All Super Rugby Teams and Players names done, Players Positions done for Aviva Premiership, Super Rugby, Pro 12 and Top 14. Still got Pro D2 to do and then i will start adding correct player names for unlicensed teams. If you want to use what iv'e done so far then hear it is https://www.mediafire.com/folder/8twawpfb9afc3/Player_and_Club_Database i will post another when i have finished the other stuff.

When i use this in the game, the SH coalition takes the place of Harlequins, is there a way round this at all?

I have been editing the teams in the Championship, National Division 1, National Division North and South, Super League, Welsh Premiership and lower welsh divisions.
Some of the teams don´t play in those divisions anymore, since the database seems to be from the 2014/15 season. How do I remove and add teams to their proper divisions? How do I add team logos?

Good news! I've found a way to do the kits so that the ingame versions are the same as the actual kits. It will take about 20 to 30 minutes a team to do it (home & away for white & black as well as icons), so I'm afraid that it may be in quite a weird order (It'll be the order in which the teams get promoted to the Prem/Pro12 in my game + whoever else I feel like.)

Just copy and replace the files with those in the ingame files. Attached is my first club, Doncaster.

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/7g48h6140osef/Club_110_(Doncaster)

Last edited:
That or just sign up ur colts and academy players into your main squad for the match, and then after that do like the other guy has said and do a recruitment drive.

Hi guys, is there a way to specifically look for colts to sign up using the scouts?

Hi guys, is there a way to specifically look for colts to sign up using the scouts?

Hi Andre,
Yes, just select acolts league at the Select League menu in Scouting->Assign Scout.

I hope this is helpful and that you are enjoying the game.

Kind Regards
Dave
Customer Support
Alternative Software Ltd

Hi Andre,
Yes, just select acolts league at the Select League menu in Scouting->Assign Scout.

I hope this is helpful and that you are enjoying the game.

Kind Regards
Dave
Customer Support
Alternative Software Ltd

Thank you Dave, all sorted now!!
ANd by the way, I am starting to really enjoy the game, love it!

just started aviva prem i plan to do as many leagues as possible

Does anyone have the original Zebre logo (both big and small), that comes as default with the game? And if so, can it be uploaded to mediafire or something for me to download?

First post and just found and downloaded the game......

As a London Irish supporter was hoping to play our championship season but the players aren't right.....

Not good at IT but is there an easy way to get the Championship sides to reflect the actual player names?

Latest posts