Rugby World Cup 2011 Draw.

Discussion in 'General Rugby Union' started by Hall, Mar 12, 2009.

1. Hall

Hall Guest

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. Jer1cho

Jer1cho Guest

Ah yes. Yet another opportunity to whoop the Welsh. If there's one team i love beating, it's Wales. Fiji could be a bogey team again...

4. Sir Speedy

Sir Speedy Guest

I'm delighted we've been given the opportunity to manshame our favourite opposition, the World Champions, South Africa, in the very first round. World Cup final here we come.

5. An Tarbh

An Tarbh Guest

good to see the IRB protecting the minnows by giving SA the maximum time to prepare for the quarter final.

6. Jer1cho

Jer1cho Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Mar 12 2009, 11:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    [​IMG]

7. Kramer

Kramer Guest

Nice to see that ireland don't have two big games in a row (Australia & Italy???), plenty of chances for Kidney to rest key players unlike O'Sullivan last time around

8. Stillknox

Stillknox Guest

A bit disapointed, New Zealand - France would have been a fantastic opening game.

9. munross

munross Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Mar 12 2009, 11:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Shame, shame, shame...Does this ring a bell?

29 September 2007:
    Wales 34-38 Fiji, Nantes, Pool B

:rolleyes:

10. Hall

Hall Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Intercept King JdV @ Mar 12 2009, 07:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Shame, shame, shame...Does this ring a bell?

29 September 2007:
    Wales 34-38 Fiji, Nantes, Pool B

:rolleyes:
    [/b][/quote]

Ooooh! Low blow! Low blow!

11. Steve-o

Steve-o Guest

Great, we got those dirty Islanders again

12. Meh

Meh Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jer1cho @ Mar 12 2009, 09:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    [​IMG]
    [/b][/quote]

Eh, you were kind of asking it for you after your opening post of you "whupping the Welsh".

:lol:

13. Fa'atau82

Fa'atau82 Guest

Fiji and Samoa are both bogey teams for Wales. I wish we didn't have South Africa again. How can you have the same opponent for 3 rwc's in a row?

14. munross

munross Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fa'atau82 @ Mar 12 2009, 10:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Just blame it on the ELV's or global warming :p

15. Sir Speedy

Sir Speedy Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Intercept King JdV @ Mar 12 2009, 07:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I hope you get the plague. :cryy:

16. dullonien

dullonien Guest

I'll have no fears of Fiji or Samoa beating a team coached by Gatland. If we played them now, they wouldn't stand a chance, and this Welsh team will be much better by 2011. If we keep improving as we should, with some more hugely talented youngsters ready to step up, the first game v SA should be a cracker with both teams believing they can win.

It's certainly a tough group, injuries could be a problem considering the way both South Sea Island teams play!

17. munross

munross Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Mar 13 2009, 12:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I hope you get the plague. :cryy:
    [/b][/quote]

:mellow: :huh: :eek:

Reality is a b!tch sometimes, isn't it...? :D

18. Game of the round will probably be Scotland vs Spain imo, they have that Ripol :eek:

19. afakasi

afakasi Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Stillknox @ Mar 13 2009, 06:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I agree, the world will be watching this first game and it will be ****

20. dundeesmiffy

dundeesmiffy Guest

I was hoping to see Scotland v Georgia :(

It's good to see Tonga and Samoa aren't in the same group this time, not that the game isn't fun to watch, I'm just fed up of seeing it.

21. An Tarbh

An Tarbh Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dundeesmiffy @ Mar 16 2009, 03:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    well we're sick of Argentina so you're welcome to them.

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!