• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby World Cup 2011 Draw.

Ah yes. Yet another opportunity to whoop the Welsh. If there's one team i love beating, it's Wales. Fiji could be a bogey team again...

I'm delighted we've been given the opportunity to manshame our favourite opposition, the World Champions, South Africa, in the very first round. World Cup final here we come.

good to see the IRB protecting the minnows by giving SA the maximum time to prepare for the quarter final.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Mar 12 2009, 11:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I'm delighted we've been given the opportunity to manshame our favourite opposition, the World Champions, South Africa, in the very first round. World Cup final here we come.[/b]
picard.jpg

Nice to see that ireland don't have two big games in a row (Australia & Italy???), plenty of chances for Kidney to rest key players unlike O'Sullivan last time around

A bit disapointed, New Zealand - France would have been a fantastic opening game.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Mar 12 2009, 11:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I'm delighted we've been given the opportunity to manshame our favourite opposition, the World Champions, South Africa, in the very first round. World Cup final here we come.[/b]

Shame, shame, shame...Does this ring a bell?

29 September 2007:
Wales 34-38 Fiji, Nantes, Pool B

:rolleyes:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Intercept King JdV @ Mar 12 2009, 07:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Mar 12 2009, 11:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Shame, shame, shame...Does this ring a bell?

29 September 2007:
Wales 34-38 Fiji, Nantes, Pool B

:rolleyes:
[/b][/quote]

Ooooh! Low blow! Low blow!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jer1cho @ Mar 12 2009, 09:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Mar 12 2009, 11:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
picard.jpg

[/b][/quote]

Eh, you were kind of asking it for you after your opening post of you "whupping the Welsh".

:lol:

Fiji and Samoa are both bogey teams for Wales. I wish we didn't have South Africa again. How can you have the same opponent for 3 rwc's in a row?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fa'atau82 @ Mar 12 2009, 10:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Fiji and Samoa are both bogey teams for Wales. I wish we didn't have South Africa again. How can you have the same opponent for 3 rwc's in a row?[/b]

Just blame it on the ELV's or global warming :p

I'll have no fears of Fiji or Samoa beating a team coached by Gatland. If we played them now, they wouldn't stand a chance, and this Welsh team will be much better by 2011. If we keep improving as we should, with some more hugely talented youngsters ready to step up, the first game v SA should be a cracker with both teams believing they can win.

It's certainly a tough group, injuries could be a problem considering the way both South Sea Island teams play!

Game of the round will probably be Scotland vs Spain imo, they have that Ripol :eek:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Stillknox @ Mar 13 2009, 06:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
A bit disapointed, New Zealand - France would have been a fantastic opening game.[/b]

I agree, the world will be watching this first game and it will be ****

I was hoping to see Scotland v Georgia :(

It's good to see Tonga and Samoa aren't in the same group this time, not that the game isn't fun to watch, I'm just fed up of seeing it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dundeesmiffy @ Mar 16 2009, 03:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I was hoping to see Scotland v Georgia :(

It's good to see Tonga and Samoa aren't in the same group this time, not that the game isn't fun to watch, I'm just fed up of seeing it.[/b]

well we're sick of Argentina so you're welcome to them.

Latest posts