• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby World Cup Quiz

I remember you mentioning him in the past. All I remember about the game was a few violent incidents and a big score. I'll keep quiet as I cheated my way to the answer (Google), but I'd be impressed if anyone other than you, his mum and Richard Hill (as long as he didn't suffer lasting damage) remember the name!

Hands up I cheated as well(Google).Ngatu Tau.I was seated just about where it happened as well.

I remember you mentioning him in the past. All I remember about the game was a few violent incidents and a big score. I'll keep quiet as I cheated my way to the answer (Google), but I'd be impressed if anyone other than you, his mum and Richard Hill (as long as he didn't suffer lasting damage) remember the name!

I remember him along with most Ponty supporters he played 60 odd games including European matches, you wouldn't want to upset him on the field, but off he was a proper gent, still got a photo taken with him 2 weeks before the Tonga England 1999 WC match.

God I can't think of one!

Oh yeah I've got one.Which player had the nickname of'Nobody'.And how did it come about.

Come on guys... No googling, no wikipedia, or any other site. Where's the fun then???

Just remember that the quiz is specifically aimed at the World Cup, so keep your questions limited to the current and past Rugby World Cups.

Apologies, just didn't think anybody would be able to answer the question without Google. Let me know if I'm wrong...

How's about you may only ask questions that you know the answer to without using the Web too?

Apologies, just didn't think anybody would be able to answer the question without Google. Let me know if I'm wrong...

How's about you may only ask questions that you know the answer to without using the Web too?

That's the plan, and so far most of the questions were general knowledge.

Or how about this:

To the closest 10, how many points do you think Japan have scored CUMULATIVELY over all World Cups they have attended?

Edit: nevermind, I checked. I can't believe Japan has played in every RWC!

Last edited:

Latest posts