• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Russia and the West

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a pointless discussion.

You can not explain that either deaf and blind.

I am nither but you are a homophobic, racist clown who hates immigrants even though no immigrate in his right mind would come to a backwards dump like Russia. You no better than fox news.

I am nither but you are a homophobic, racist clown who hates immigrants even though no immigrate in his right mind would come to a backwards dump like Russia. You no better than fox news.

I am a homophobe? May be . It is a crime ?

I do not wish that my children have seen on the streets Gay parade.

I do not want that to be told in school about these degenerates as normal.

I'm a racist? I believe that such contribution to world culture French and Somalis are not the same.

Or the British and the Papuans. I believe that black is stronger in athletics, not chess.

It is a crime ?

I normally treat migrants as they do not rape women in Germany.

Russia is the second country in the world after the United States in the number of migrants in Russia going all over the world.

But they work for us, instead of sitting on welfare.

As for propaganda, then we can get a variety of information, such as the English language, and you do not.

I am a homophobe? May be . It is a crime ?

I do not wish that my children have seen on the streets Gay parade.

I do not want that to be told in school about these degenerates as normal.

I'm a racist? I believe that such contribution to world culture French and Somalis are not the same.

Or the British and the Papuans. I believe that black is stronger in athletics, not chess.

It is a crime ?

I normally treat migrants as they do not rape women in Germany.

Russia is the second country in the world after the United States in the number of migrants in Russia going all over the world.

But they work for us, instead of sitting on welfare.

As for propaganda, then we can get a variety of information, such as the English language, and you do not.

On the vodka again Vlad?

So you really are ****ed up then? Oh well enjoy your life....and by the way, the Daily Mail is like fox news in print.

I go for a beer. The Russian pound jumped from 60 to 110 rubles.

So the "Scarecrow" I do not drink, I drink "Khamovniki".

A dollar from 30 to 80 rubles.

But we will not react ...

Do not worry be happy .

[video]https://youtu.be/mk92-JnzSwk[/video]

:cool:

It is interesting what the gov.uk website says about Russia.

I am a homophobe? Quite definitely May be . It is a crime ? I wish it were

I do not wish that my children have seen on the streets Gay parade. So, your son tells you he's gay. What do you do? Gon onlving him, or kill him?

I do not want that to be told in school about these degenerates as normal. Whereas gay icons like Putin, who love nothing more than getting their shirts off for the boys in between murdering their political enemies, are normal?

I'm a racist? Oh yes I believe that such contribution to world culture French and Somalis are not the same. You're right. Somalia only gave the world a string of scientists, geneticists, sociologists and anthrropologists, while France gave us the Foreign Legion, garlic bread and the Vichy government

It is a crime ?shouldbe. Isn't

I normally treat migrants as they do not rape women in Germany. And that statement right there is what marks you as a disgusting piece of filth. If you don't know why I'm saying that, it only makes my point for me.

But they work for us, instead of sitting on welfare. Yes. We're human beings, see. If they can't get work or aren't allowed to, we do crazy stuff like stopping them from starving. We must be terrible people

You saved the best for last. I've hunted high and low for a credible version of this story. Finding a national or local German news source carrying the story was hard enough, but just do a Google search and check which sources are putting this story out. Mail, Express, Bartbreit, JihadWatch, the list of Right-wing rags goes on and on. It won't be the first time, but I think you're just walked into a media trap.

You saved the best for last. I've hunted high and low for a credible version of this story. Finding a national or local German news source carrying the story was hard enough, but just do a Google search and check which sources are putting this story out. Mail, Express, Bartbreit, JihadWatch, the list of Right-wing rags goes on and on. It won't be the first time, but I think you're just walked into a media trap.

With regard to the events in Germany ask German Bee.

I think he will tell you about the attacks on women.

Here's how it happens.

[video]https://youtu.be/7f-smP3Sym4[/video]

Each scum that will make such a focus in Russia will die a horrible death.

In Russian language wealth of material about it, teach the language.;)

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not sure that you can see it ...

[video]https://youtu.be/7aOX7-axT6U[/video]

[video]https://youtu.be/81sWSQOvZ_c[/video]

[video]https://youtu.be/QMkf5MyYo3w[/video]

It won't be the first time, but I think you're just walked into a media trap.

In Russian I would write better English I know is bad, do not forget about it.

Strange, I do not call refers to gays and immigrants as criminals, and you want to send me to jail ...

This is the case with the Liberals refuse to others in their own opinion)))

If my son tells me that he was gay, I again start to drink vodka!

I will be very upset. But I have a second just in case.

Putin is not gay and he does not kill his political opponents!

It's a lie!

You can hate me, I do not care.

I do not plan to live and receive benefits in London and I have no reason to lie and dissemble.

You are not horrible people, the horrible we are.

We do not pay loafers. You can be anything, but you've got to feed itself and to respect us and our habits.

You stupid people if you collect **** ...

Strange, I do not call refers to gays and immigrants as criminals, and you want to send me to jail ...

It's a lie!

I do not plan to live and receive benefits in London and I have no reason to lie and dissemble.

We do not pay loafers. You can be anything, but you've got to feed itself and to respect us and our habits.

Piece of crap that you are, you hide behind your lack of English skills, trying to make your abhorrent views seem reasonable. You take no responsibility for the hate you spread. You may not have used the word criminal, but you did use 'degenerate'. Your English isn't that bad. As for Putin not eliminating his enemies, Litvinenko springs to mind. Putin is a bully, a liar, a murderer and many more things besides. You're not expressing opinions, you're expressing hatred.

Piece of crap that you are, you hide behind your lack of English skills, trying to make your abhorrent views seem reasonable. You take no responsibility for the hate you spread. You may not have used the word criminal, but you did use 'degenerate'. Your English isn't that bad. As for Putin not eliminating his enemies, Litvinenko springs to mind. Putin is a bully, a liar, a murderer and many more things besides. You're not expressing opinions, you're expressing hatred.

I will not cry because of your words, I'm not gay ...

Could you kill me?:cool:

ab19085b41cb4b5a6161a35f254322be_L.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Heineken!

Ban me and get this over with!:cool:

[video]https://youtu.be/ZL6-J1QX9QA[/video]

I will not cry because of your words, I'm not gay ...

Could you kill me?:cool:

ab19085b41cb4b5a6161a35f254322be_L.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Heineken!

Ban me and get this over with!:cool:

[video]https://youtu.be/ZL6-J1QX9QA[/video]

Why would I want to kill you, you idiot? No, I prefer to let you continually show us how pathetic a human being you are.

Why would I want to kill you, you idiot? No, I prefer to let you continually show us how pathetic a human being you are.

You do not want to kill me?

A strange desire for a Democrat, is usually with them all the way around ...

You're an astute guy, but you do not know the most important thing.

I like a lot ...That's your main problem ...:cool:

It's a lie!

HA! I did chuckle at that Vladimir

But seriously Putin is gay or at least Bi-sexual and he does have opponents killed but then lots of leaders do.

But seriously Putin is gay or at least Bi-sexual and he does have opponents killed but then lots of leaders do.

Anecdote was in the USSR.

Stalin was a good or bad?

Bad.

And Khrushchev?

Good.

And Brezhnev?

When he died, we find out ...

- - - Updated - - -

After this incident, DiCaprio has decided to play in a movie "The Revenant" ...:lol:

[video]https://youtu.be/sVqxt-SKmso[/video]

I would actually applaud Putin if its proven he's been knocking off all those journalists or whatever is claimed by western media. As Trump said Putin's all good with me until you can prove that he's done any of this **** thats claimed!

If some countries in the west would knock off a few liberal sock puppet journalists (and the politicians which are bought by the cronies in the USA) the world would be a better place imo.:rolleyes:

We have again the tyranny and totalitarianism!

https://freedomhouse.org/blog/q-10-years-decline-global-freedom

Nothing but trouble!:cool:

Yes. Did you bother at all to read beyond the headline? Did you look at the worst culprits? Just look who's listed first.

"But some countries showed a level of decline that was quite significant. Yes, more than 20 countries registered declines of more than 10 points, including some that exercise influence on the global stage or within their regions, such as Russia, Turkey, Ethiopia, Kenya, Hungary, and Venezuela."

Reading on, we find this:

"Is the global decline concentrated in democracies or dictatorships? The most pronounced trend is a decline among states that Freedom House places in the Not Free category. In other words, dictators behaving badly. To be sure, we have also seen mounting problems in both established democracies and countries that fall somewhere in the middle ground between democracy and authoritarianism. But practically every major authoritarian country became more repressive during the decade of decline."

Which countries experienced the most substantial gains? Tunisia, Côte d’Ivoire, Bhutan, Myanmar, and Fiji. It’s worth noting that these countries underwent significant transitions toward democracy after periods of dictatorship, civil conflict, military rule, or in Bhutan’s case, rule by a traditionally powerful monarchy.

So, really, what you posted as an argument against democracy actually weakens your position. Mind you, while Freedom House, whose beginnings were illustrious, can list among its former members such great democrats as Donald Rumsfeld and Paul Wolfowitz (founders of neo-conservatism), you'd have to take some of their claims less than seriously. Nice try though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts