• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Russia and the West

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps he just got fed up, the bloke was entertaining and I will miss him should he never return but hopefully he's just visiting his mother in law in Volgograd or something.

Perhaps he just got fed up, the bloke was entertaining and I will miss him should he never return but hopefully he's just visiting his mother in law in Volgograd or something.
lol yea, he is a living Russian stereotype, entertaining as you say

Vladimir has been banned yes.

This was to due frequent reports of Racist and Homophobic remarks by him.

Shame, the bloke obviously comes from a different culture to a lot of us and has some old fashioned opinions, banning him is very harsh. If anyone moaned to the MODs I hope your proud of yourselves you nasty little weasels.

Shame, the bloke obviously comes from a different culture to a lot of us and has some old fashioned opinions, banning him is very harsh. If anyone moaned to the MODs I hope your proud of yourselves you nasty little weasels.

He actually sent me PM and asked me to ban him, I think he also asked on this very thread.

But nonetheless, his remarks alone were enough to constitute a permanent ban.

Really? In general I always think mods should take as much of a hands off approach as possible, but Vladimir was offering nothing worthwhile.

Really? In general I always think mods should take as much of a hands off approach as possible, but Vladimir was offering nothing worthwhile.

Found his posts good fun during the endless debating about who's England's preferred centre pairing

Seriously, the guy asked for a ban. Giving someone what they ask for generally isn't considered harsh.

Not that banning him would have been harsh given the multiple rules violations either.

The people that reported him are ridiculous. I really think its a scary wlorld we are heading in when you cant even discuss such things in the misc section of a public forum. I also thought he stated his views (asked to by certain individuals on here) THEN he was baited by such people. Totally ridiculous!!!! But this is TRF so im not surprised at all.....

The people that reported him are ridiculous. I really think its a scary wlorld we are heading in when you cant even discuss such things in the misc section of a public forum. I also thought he stated his views (asked to by certain individuals on here) THEN he was baited by such people. Totally ridiculous!!!! But this is TRF so im not surprised at all.....

This forum has rules, and if you can't abide by those rules then you shouldn't be on this forum. No matter what your citizenship/age/sexual orientation/race/religion is.

That is all.

He crossed a line. There's a difference between discussing different opinions and insulting / spreading hatred.

I thought he did too, although I should say that any issue I had with him, I took up with him directly. I undertsand the rules should be sdhered to, so no criticism there. However, I strongly believe in letting those who offend us most have their say. I prefer to confront abhorrent views rather that hide them.

You do understand, that there're many romantic videos dedicated to ISIS or Al Caeda as well? )))

Funny though, that you're posting this video, showing terrorists who are openly calling to kill protestant christians, ukrainians, jews, gays etc. Think you know the whole situation better than we do here, in this country? Think you can distinguish who is 'defender' and who is 'invader' based on youtube video? Attaboy)))

You do understand, that there're many romantic videos dedicated to ISIS or Al Caeda as well? )))

Funny though, that you're posting this video, showing terrorists who are openly calling to kill protestant christians, ukrainians, jews, gays etc. Think you know the whole situation better than we do here, in this country? Think you can distinguish who is 'defender' and who is 'invader' based on youtube video? Attaboy)))

Pretty rich you calling them terrorists. How is it that you guys have openly nazi battalions who do exactly the same thing that you just said above? To claim that one side is a saint is just ridiculous.

Maiden was nothing more than changing one gangster for another bunch of gangsters. And look where your country ended up. The US doesnt give a crap about your country they just want your natural resources and you children paying off IMF debt for generations!

Last edited:
Pretty rich you calling them terrorists
Ok, what's your suggestion? Please, share your thoughts on how I should call people, who partly came from another country partly are locals, who are armed and kill state police and military, who have introduced tortures and public punishments, who state that baptists, jews, western ukrainians, gays, pentecostals, etc. - should be executed? ))))
How is it that you guys have openly nazi battalions
Do we? Good to know. What else do we have? Openly inquisition squads maybe? Cannibalistic platoons? Don't be shy, tell me what do I have in my country?)))
To claim that one side is a saint is just ridiculous.!
I'm sure Hitler, Gebbels and co. would love this statement of yours. So what exactly was wrong with sanctity of jews, frenchmen, englishmen in 1941? ))))
The US doesnt give a crap about your country they just want your natural resources and you children paying off IMF debt for generations!
Can I humbly ask what does US and their vicious plans have in common with you posting video promoting russian terrorists?)))
And look where your country ended up
I am far from suspecting you in trying to educate me about what's going on in my own country, but this phrase of yours sounds exactly like this)))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts