• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[RWC 2023 Final] New Zealand v South Africa 28/10/23 20:00 BST

Can't help but thinking if the all blacks won the players wouldn't do a lot of celebrating, they'd just have the absence of disappointment.

Yeah plenty on this board for some reason.

I know I've been gone for 8 years, so I have not kept up with the ins and outs of TRF, but SquidgeRugby popped up on my Youtube recommendations in 2019, and my wife (Who's American) has learned so much from his videos and developed an actual interest in the sport. I don't understand what's there to dislike.

I know I've been gone for 8 years, so I have not kept up with the ins and outs of TRF, but SquidgeRugby popped up on my Youtube recommendations in 2019, and my wife (Who's American) has learned so much from his videos and developed an actual interest in the sport. I don't understand what's there to dislike.
I've not watched him (I don't have the time) but he was suggesting during the 6 nations last year Eddie had a grand master plan for England....

I don't dislike him as such, he thinks his analysis is a lot more in depth and enlightening than it actually is, same with his humour, he has tendencies to go on and on about certain individuals relentlessly like Sexton and IF, it just gets a bit boring and repetitive.

I don't dislike him as such, he thinks his analysis is a lot more in depth and enlightening than it actually is, same with his humour, he has tendencies to go on and on about certain individuals relentlessly like Sexton and IF, it just gets a bit boring and repetitive.
i think thats it for me, he acts like he spitting pure facts...when his analysis is just as bias or one sided as anyone else's, some teams bend the rules and theyre the "cheeky upstart" and others are the Big Bad scourge of rugby

As if she would learn anything about rugby from a Dutchman! Smart woman, learn from the Welsh.

(8 years and I remembered my password)

As if she would learn anything about rugby from a Dutchman! Smart woman, learn from the Welsh.

(8 years and I remembered my password)
Love that it's been 8 years... skipped the last World Cup and avoided jumping back into any of the World Cup discussion over the last two months... but this... this was the comment that made you log back into because you couldn't not comment on it.
michael fassbender perfection GIF

Love that it's been 8 years... skipped the last World Cup and avoided jumping back into any of the World Cup discussion over the last two months... but this... this was the comment that made you log back into because you couldn't not comment on it.
View attachment 18443
I actually skipped 3 entire world cups. Every time I figured I'd return, I had a move/job change literally the same time as an RWC/Lions Tour.

All you guys have changed usernames since, so I have no clue who is who. I bet the St. Mary's kids are all grown up (not mentally, of course).

I actually skipped 3 entire world cups. Every time I figured I'd return, I had a move/job change literally the same time as an RWC/Lions Tour.

All you guys have changed usernames since, so I have no clue who is who. I bet the St. Mary's kids are all grown up (not mentally, of course).
After the forum had a revamp/overhaul, it was overs. I pop back in now and then, but never like we used to be. Glory days on here was the 2009 Lions tour. Im still FB friends with some legends (TRF Bullet and St Helens RLFC)

Latest posts