• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RWC Jerseys

I have to say I think that BLK have done a good job with those jerseys, I might even purchase a couple of them once they are cheap after the World Cup. Probably Romania and the USA ones but the Samoan one isn't bad either.

I've not been disappointed with Macron with they're first kit and i'm still not disappointed that is a nice kit. really like the tartan on the side's.

15063007042934885.jpg

I don't like it that much it is decent but still......

Meh....

And a white collar on the home shirt and that is me sold though.

ASICS are completely ****ing useless... I heard the guys on Rugby HQ over here defend them (obviously a partner company) by explaining they needed to make some money off the sponsorship and so had to offer these variations. Just complete bull**** when you consider what Adidas does with the ABs and what Canterbury are doing with teams like Queensland and the Kangaroos in the League, where they offer very classical designs with modern trimmings and minor details changes at the edges.

Hopefully ASICS reign of incompetent design comes to an end soon, but we'll have to put up with it for a little longer. I'd be interested to see the sales for their last two jerseys for the Wallabies though - they're both bloody horrible.

I love Asics, I have 5 pairs of their shoes and I refuse to buy any other brand of shoe. In saying that, everything else they produce is utter garbage. There must be some sort of disconnect between their shoe division and their apparel division.

I have always liked BLK/Kooga for rugby kit. My Rebels jersey is a great fit.

I love Asics, I have 5 pairs of their shoes and I refuse to buy any other brand of shoe. In saying that, everything else they produce is utter garbage. There must be some sort of disconnect between their shoe division and their apparel division.

I have always liked BLK/Kooga for rugby kit. My Rebels jersey is a great fit.

The Asics running shoes are good (The best in performance) but are ugly

This training jersey is possibly the ugliest kit the ABs have ever put out

ABs training jersey.PNG

Screen Shot 2015-07-01 at 6.24.26 pm.png

Simple, black with a fern. The subtle feature on the chest/shoulders (in a nod to the 1905/06 Originals) compliments the kit very well. I'm a fan.

I like the tartan concept on the Scots kit, however a white collar on the home jersey would look much better. Mind you, I liked this London Scottish jersey, which mightn't be everyone's cup of tea!

Screen Shot 2015-07-01 at 6.41.01 pm.png

Last edited:
I agree that a white collar on a Scotland shirt (as the last shirt) does look very smart but I do quite like the navy collar with the white flash on this one. Added to that Macron have to make a kit different from the last to try and justify a new one being brought out.

Funny how the Adidas/ABs have not released the away/alternative shirt yet? Will they go for white or the 2007 grey?;). Surprised that no AB fans have mentioned the lack of any white collar.

Does anyone know when the England/France/Wales/Ireland official RWC shirts come out?

Latest posts