• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[RWC19 Warm-Up] - New Zealand vs. Tonga

My mistake for the lack of clarity - I meant his kicking from hand in general play. Several aimless chips/grubbers that did nothing but hand possession over.

His goal kicking I think we can all agree is very hot and cold. One week he can be perfect, the next dire. In tight games that is not the sort of goal kicker you want.

Yep. I'd rather have a goalkicker who is a consistent 75% week-in week-out than one who is 95% one week and 55% the next

Yep. I'd rather have a goalkicker who is a consistent 75% week-in week-out than one who is 95% one week and 55% the next
i'd rather have someone of barretts magical ability . mounga is awesome and reliable but still just a muggle

i'd rather have someone of barretts magical ability . mounga is awesome and reliable but still just a muggle

We are comparing kicking (and specifically goal kicking). Mo'unga is more reliable for sure. Either way we will likely have them both on the field so best of both worlds? Mo'unga can kick and Barrett can do magical things elsewhere.

Latest posts