5.7s
(stolen from Every Time Ref) BACK ROW BALANCE
Hughes sucks
******* Eddie WUM merchant extraordinaire
That was never a tackle. He's going to get a red card in a QF
Tuilagi will never be fit again
CIPS CIPS CIPS
WHO IZZ ENLAUNG TWELVV
Cole has something to offer us (hang on, wait...)
Watson can't play FB

Can't think of anything else

LCD can't hit lineouts
Farrell is a defensive god at 10 all hail new Wilko
Shouty Itoje
6.5s
7.6s
4.6s
5.7s
(stolen from Every Time Ref) BACK ROW BALANCE
Hughes sucks
******* Eddie WUM merchant extraordinaire
That was never a tackle. He's going to get a red card in a QF
Tuilagi will never be fit again
CIPS CIPS CIPS
WHO IZZ ENLAUNG TWELVV
Cole has something to offer us (hang on, wait...)
Watson can't play FB

Can't think of anything else
The roof

Although half of those are still valid though. Maybe every time we notice it or think one of them would should just squash that feeling deep down inside, stand in a corner and chant "in Eddie we trust"

Last edited:
Eddie has named the squad, but can't it be altered as he's got another few weeks until the deadline.

So if the injured players aren't fit in 3 weeks, they can be pulled out?

Although that takes away the warm up games preparation for them.

384ydz.jpg
384ydz

Seriously what is happening with da ooof? I know EJ said shut it but what has Gatland actually said in reply?

I'm less interested in Wales Online tying themselves in knots over it.

Seriously what is happening with da ooof? I know EJ said shut it but what has Gatland actually said in reply?

I'm less interested in Wales Online tying themselves in knots over it.
Gatland too busy gnashing his teeth alone in his room because he wanted it closed but he can't bring himself to agree with the RFU

Eddie has named the squad, but can't it be altered as he's got another few weeks until the deadline.

So if the injured players aren't fit in 3 weeks, they can be pulled out?

Although that takes away the warm up games preparation for them.
Exactly. Although having a lock flanking and 3rd choice hooker covering back row was always part of the contingency planning.

I really hope Jarrod Evans gets at least 30 mins....preferably a half tomorrow.

Its Evans or Patchell to play the expansive role at the WC so Gats needs to pick one and go for it. For me Evans is the form player and Patchells defence was all over the place during the season run in. Evans will know Anscombes game as well so is a logical drop in. He is also the reason Anscombe spent so much time at 15 last season.

He nice to get Navidi back in as well. I dont think you realise how important he is until he isnt there. Is Moriarty has another below par game then he may give up the 8 shirt.

Nice to see Cubby have a run but still think hes club level and the physicality is just too much at test level. Be nice to be proved wrong.

England Thread Bingo

Ford's Tackling
How many locks take the field.
England's Discipine
English Arrogance

What have I missed off.
Someone not quite as fit as England's medical staff thought they were.

McConnochie is a doubt for tomorrow. Not the same injury as last week. According to Jones he's "just a bit sore" "and we're confident he might recover".

Hmmmmm.

He nice to get Navidi back in as well. I dont think you realise how important he is until he isnt there. Is Moriarty has another below par game then he may give up the 8 shirt.

Nice to see Cubby have a run but still think hes club level and the physicality is just too much at test level. Be nice to be proved wrong.

Navidi and E Jenkins are the two standout players in Welsh backrow
Latter will be next Welsh Captain once AWJ retires in 2021 post Lions tour

Wainwright & Tips are good players and play the other backrow position & on the bench

Moraty is bang average
Beyond a penchant for cheapshots he's okay as a carrier
Bumped off multiple times in last ENG game

Moriaty fortunate with injuries that he's even in the 31 man squad for RWC let alone starting
Overrated player on big money for that basket case club in Newport

Think this weekends game should be a little closer than the last. The Welsh boys should've shook off some of the dust and the English boys won't be quite as 'thirsty' now that they know they're on the plane.

Let's just hope there are no more injuries for either side.

Think this weekends game should be a little closer than the last. The Welsh boys should've shook off some of the dust and the English boys won't be quite as 'thirsty' now that they know they're on the plane.

Let's just hope there are no more injuries for either side.

Surely everyone would agree with that.....

Personally expecting a big game from Cubby Boi. I think he could have more success at the breakdown than they managed last week, and he's always a good bet in open play. He's not going to overly impose himself physically, but that's for Wainwright and Moriarty to do, along with the front 5.

Also hoping for plenty of gametime for Jarrod Evans. Along with Patchell, he's the future at 10 for Wales, but maybe he can also show he can do a job for us at the WC. He's a box of tricks that's for sure, and his defense is excellent for a 10. He needs to show that he can also manage a game at this level, out of hand kicking being a key element for him to improve on.

Latest posts