• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[RWC19 Warm-Up] - Wales vs England

Does anything think Jones is deliberately keeping McConniche as a surprise for the actual WC? I wouldn't put it past Jones as another one of his games.

I think it's probably exactly what they've said it is.

Boring as that may be.

So Eddie is telling England to be absolutely brutal today, I hope that doesn't mean what I think it might. These games are warm ups, games to get players up to speed and systems working... there's no need to put your team on full tilt when we have the most important time in a four year cycle around the corner.

Can I just ask why [Redacted] has reached the level of infamy usually only saved for Voldemort?
Honestly it has sod all to do with England (whom I think it's all scapegoat) and all to do with Bath whom I think he completely Shat upon. The team put a huge amount of effort into brining him in, teaching him the union game, teaching him how to play Flanker where he looked better. They sacrificed a lot to give him a chance. And when he all got tough he ****** off back to League.

Honestly it has sod all to do with England (whom I think it's all scapegoat) and all to do with Bath whom I think he completely Shat upon. The team put a huge amount of effort into brining him in, teaching him the union game, teaching him how to play Flanker where he looked better. They sacrificed a lot to give him a chance. And when he all got tough he ****** off back to League.

Fair enough, I'd be pretty annoyed too I guess.

Capture3.png

Know the feel bro!

So Australia have been terrible and totally schooled by NZ after their strong performance last weekend. ENGLAND TAKE NOTE.

Yeah but England did not win off the back of playing an entire half with an extra man.

This STILL hurts...
upload_2019-8-17_10-51-50.jpeg

Last edited:
I forgot his name
You may have done, but it's still an in joke that's been going for just under 4 years
How could he know if he's a secret weapon when he's never seen him tested before. He may just fall to pieces? Nope, I just think it's a case of Jones over training his players again.
Neither is likely, almost certainly a minor knock that's is/isn't* worth risking.
Eddie hasn't overtrained the players for 12 months now. I know it comes as a surprise when this happens, but it looks like that was a case of Eddie saying something, and actually meaning it - given that his actions matched his words and all that.

* Delete as appropriate once we actually know

Yeah but England did not win off the back of playing an entire half with an extra man.
Well that's true. But they looked complete cack today. Missed tackles all over the place and a terrible performance. Great for the Welsh to see.

Annoying, but I'm sure he'll get a run out against Italy.

Dammit!
I guess his best options for game time before the RWC is off the bench in the final 2 warm-ups.

Has there been any news on Nowell and Mako yet?
Mako's started doing some contact and is expected to get some time against Ire. I'll believe it when I see it.

Bad luck on McConnochie.

Well that's true. But they looked complete cack today. Missed tackles all over the place and a terrible performance. Great for the Welsh to see.

Lol true but There was never a great deal to choose between Wales and England, Aus have been cack for some time, one pretty good performance against a side down to 14 for an entire half doesn't change being cack for an entire WC cycle.

If it wasnt for singleton at 20 we would have a hell of a strong bench. Marler George Sinks and Manu coming on at 60 min is the bit i like.

Be nice to see ford faz manu fot last 20.

This would of been a good game to play someone like Brown.

I know he ain't in the squad but I can imagine we'll be tired in the backs at some point with Nowell and Mccoonochie crocked. Can't we send them off to Fiji for a month to wherever the Abs winger went when he broke his leg ?

2016 was about the likes of Hartley and Brown and now we don't really have any of them types now.

If it wasnt for singleton at 20 we would have a hell of a strong bench. Marler George Sinks and Manu coming on at 60 min is the bit i like.

Be nice to see ford faz manu fot last 20.

Singleton to have a corker at flanker for 3 minutes!!

Latest posts