• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[RWC2023] Australia vs Georgia (09/09/2023)

I do not like the Georgian tactics. To me, Aussie strengths are counterattack and weaknesses are defence and breakdown. Yet Georgia are focussed on kicking away early phase ball and giving Australia unlimited options for counterattack if they receive a sub-par kick.

TBH, and as a SH, I hate what Nic White was doing.
IMO, once SH has lifted the ball, then ball is out, whether he puts it back down or not. I know that's not how it's ref.d, and I know why, but I wish it was.

TBH, and as a SH, I hate what Nic White was doing.
IMO, once SH has lifted the ball, then ball is out, whether he puts it back down or not. I know that's not how it's ref.d, and I know why, but I wish it was.
It was out he was just a mile offside.

I really dont get Aus' plan. Fielding a full squad and then tapping penalties, kicking to the post when they could go for the corner. It's like they dont give a shite.

Wallabies look ok but still making some pretty basic errors Ireland etc will use to ******* demolish us.

I really dont get Aus' plan. Fielding a full squad and then tapping penalties, kicking to the post when they could go for the corner. It's like they dont give a shite.
Yeah we have all these amazing strike runners and we are kicking every time we get close to the 22?

Now we are playing like the diabolically bad team i know and love.

Proper scummy move from the Aussie 14 sliding in knees first into the scoring player

Australia should have had a yellow if Pearce was being consistent. Absolutely slowing ball down in that ruck after being told.

**** the Wallabies suck. I love them but they are very very bad at the rugby football.

Latest posts