• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

SA 7s

O

Olyy

If anyone is else is sitting around in their dressing gown, eating shredded wheat, a tad bored, then i've found a stream here:
http://www.justin.tv/p2p1003

Quarter finals atm, Australia just lost to Kenya (i think it was kenya at least)
England v NZ up next :( (it'll be a good match, but i don't fancy us being knocked out before the semis :p )

The kiwis come back from 19-0 down to win 19-22 :(
Great match though, when the kiwis went to kick the ball out the end the match, it didn't make touch and bounced back in field, and the kiwi player only just got to it before the English

Just watch England beat South Africa 21-7 in the Plate Final. Was it just me, or did South Africa look like they couldn't be arsed? With three minutes to go, and down 21 points, they took forever to make a decision on what to do with the tap penalty.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Gavin @ Dec 13 2009, 05:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
New Zealand beat Fiji in the Final 21 - 12[/b]

LOL just clicked on your link and was given Man Utd v Arsenal (0-1 after 50).

Another one for the Kiwis ....

South Africa played like a bunch of amateurs(if not worse) in this tournament, lots of handling errors, no game plan(unless their game plan was to play so badly that the other teams would feel sorry for them and give them some free tries...) and time wasting(took a bloody minute to tap the damn ball :wall: ).

I'm not accustomed to see them playing this ****, if they don't drastically sharpen up they can kiss their World 7's series ***le goodbye!

Well done to New Zealand for winning the Cup Final

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Olyy @ Dec 13 2009, 05:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
NZ won in Dubai as well didn't they?
Great start to the season for them[/b]

Yeap they have started well, but as results show over the weekend they can't take many matches lightly. Both England and Kenya could have knocked them off.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Candyman @ Dec 17 2009, 03:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Nz have a hard pool in Wellington!![/b]
Poor Niue, they have to face the current IRB 7's champions, the IRB world champions and the current leader of the tornement.

Pool A: New Zealand, South Africa, Wales, Niue
Pool B: Fiji, Australia, Scotland, Papa New Guinea
Pool C: England, Kenya, USA, Tonga
Pool D: Samoa, Argentina, France, Canada

Reckon England should do alright in that group, Kenya is obviously not going to be easy, but we mashed USA when we faced them before, and we should beat Tonga

An English 7's player called Christian Wade, looked very quick, I'd be keen to see more of him.

Latest posts