• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

SA S14 franchises

I don't understand why the Sharks are so ****. They have an all Springbok front row, Size and experience in the loose and a star studded back line (except for Andy Goode-why they **** is he there...) not to mention that they have much the same team that got them to the super 14 final a few years ago. Maybe they need a new coach of something but they have no excuse for being this ****...

Ay, lay off a bit! We have just won 2 away games in a row in NZ. We're on the up. Promise!

Sharks got lucky!
***joke***

Well done to the Sharks, John Smit at loosehead seems to be working quite well for them.

Stormers should have won if it wasn't for some or other d!(c)k

Dickinson gets really pedantic against SA side I've noticed

Stormers shot themselves in the foot too often, but the Force are on the up it seems!

*Gets off high horse*

Liked the way the Bulls and Stormers managed to shake off the losses and come back with some strong efforts, Bulls looked like they managed the win more comfortably, but then again the Stormers killed something like 3 tries (which I hate more than anything in the world).

I was sort of hoping the Saders would lose though, and it seems the Cheetahs are well on their way to fail town yet again. :(

And fat chance of the Lions doing anything to upset the Reds, which means the Australians have 3 teams very much in with a shout at the moment (the best showing by the Aussies in a number of years actually), damn this **** is getting tight.

Latest posts