• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

SA team vs Saracens on 17th Nov

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Martin1813 @ Nov 16 2009, 02:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Saracens line-up vs South Africa

13 Kameli Ratuvou

11 Michael Tagicakibau[/b]
Two players who I would have in the Fiji team this weekend to play Ireland....

This bloody selectors are so ******* me off... :%#%#:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Martin1813 @ Nov 16 2009, 02:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Oh Prestwick, Thomas has been retired for just 2 years and you already have forgotten how to spell it ? ;)
Sure, Castaignède is hard to replace. Back to Sarries, why not ? Provided that he plays, I don't really care where. It's to bad he rejected the offer of coming back to Toulouse as a flyhalf, after WC07.

A rotation with Jackson, Hougaard and Goode ? But Goode is a fullback, isn't it ? Or can he play flyhalf too ? I noticed the home/away thing too.[/b]

Aw poo, I feel really bad now for not spelling his name correctly :(

Goode is actually a fly-half by trade but he was moved to full back by Eddie Jones last season and has played there ever since. He played at fly half against Northampton last weekend and did very well behind a weak pack apparently.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MunsterMan @ Nov 16 2009, 04:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Is Melck playing openside? or do the opensides at Sarries wear 6 now? :p[/b]

Melck has been playing at 7 since he came here. We've got Bigus Wickus at 6 who is more than enough thank you. Melck has been a real impact sub and has been fantastic as an openside! :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Boggle @ Nov 16 2009, 05:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Nov 16 2009, 03:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Schalk f**king Brits = win/awesome/OVER 9000!!!1212.[/b]

He is pretty freakin awesome isn't he ?

also, I really thought you were all just joking around, but that is undeniably the biggest contingent of South Africans I have ever seen in a foreign club, you might as well be playing in the currie cup for goodness sake.
[/b][/quote]

Yes he IS really freakin' awesome.

To be fair, this side isn't usually the one we trot out. Check the subs because we have about four or five Englishmen on there (Goode, Saull, Barrit and Penney) who would usually start straight away. So usually we have about five or six English players on there.

15 Michael Horak - SA
14 Noah Cato - Eng
13 Kameli Ratuvou - Fiji
12 Brad Barritt - SA
11 Michael Tagicakibau - Fiji
10 Derick Hougaard - SA
9 Neil de Kock - SA
1 Rhys Gill - Wal
2 Ethienne Reynecke - SA
3 Richard Skuse - Eng
4 Mouritz Botha - Eng?
5 Hugh Vyvyan - Eng
6 Wikus van Heerden © - SA
7 Justin Melck - SA
8 Ernst Joubert - SA

16 Schalk Brits - SA
17 Carlos Nieto - Arg
18 George Kruis - Eng?
19 Andy Saull - Eng
20 Kevin Barrett - Eng
21 Alex Goode - Eng
22 Rodd Penney - Eng

SA - 9 (8 starters)
Eng - 9 (4 starters)
Fiji - 2 (2 Starters)
Arg - 1 (0 Starters)
Wal - 1 (1 starter)

Taking advantage of Koplak, you say? I bet the boks will be starting with fewer South African born players...

oh dear just turn on and see James Jones make a typical howler leading to a South African try, the mind boggles that one day in the near future this clown will ref a proper international.

That ball was definitely off of Ashley's hands, Saracens hard done by, but damn, it's been a much better performance by the Springboks.

still a player or two that keeps infuriating me, but the centers have been better, the backline itself has been much better, bar the first 10 minutes that were horrible.

That was Wembley karma biting Sarries on the arse for their lucky escape against Saints earlier this year when the TMO f***ed it. And the other Karma after Leeds' were screwed by Rose.

Sadly however the difference is when all is done, this game doesn't matter.

So some guy just kicked the ball from 30m out, and it hit the crossbar. Half Time entertainment. He won £250 000! Mother F*cker!

Bad for the books...

Wembley rental per event: -£500,000 (-£500,000)
(est) 40,000 crowd at £10 a ticket: £400,000 (-£100,000)
Bar sales (est): £150,000 (£50,000)

Chav wins £250,000 crossbar challenge: -£250,000 (-£200,000)

Profitable evening this one! Unlucky Eddie G! :lol:

But... That says enough about this boring game when we're posting about the half time "Entertainment". Was that ******** "silent conductor" there?

Hougaard made a funny kick in the first half... Anyway, great charge down try there by Joubert!

Why is Earl Rose not screwing up? WTF?

EDIT: Our scrum is really starting to embarrass now. It's like we just forgot how... Also, some shocking defense there.

If the Clutching Straws bigade say Barrett is English more time...

Anyway, nice score that.

I can see the usual Springbok fall-asleep coming into effect; Sarries have upped their game no doubt, but the Boks are using a revolving-door method of defending now.

Must be what they learned in the Super 14 defences! :p

Latest posts