• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Sanzar Cup Mod

I have nearly finished all of the Mazda ARC kits. Just need a bit of info, in order to finish them off.
Firstly, I need pics for the back of the following jerseys. Especially pics showing the sponsors logos

Canberra Vikings
Western Sydney Rams
Ballymore Tornadoes
Sydney Fleet
Central Coast Rays

I also need close up pics of the front of these kits;
Canberra Vikings
Sydney Fleet

Any help would be appreciated.

So far, I have done all the ARC kits and 2 x Currie Cup kits (Bulls and Free State). There are a few minor issues with a couple of the designs (Mainly trying to line up vertical lines on the torso with the sleeves.) Apart from that, I will be looking at completing as much as possbile before Monday.

Good news all, the Sanzar Cup Mod is about 90% Complete. I have finished all the kits for the Mazda ARC and 8 Currie Cup Premier Division Teams. Each team now has a playing kit.
I have also added Jawmalawms Air New Zealand Cup kits to the mod and Insaneasylum's Melbourne Kit.

Download it here;
http://files.filefront.com/Sanzar+Cup+Patc...;/fileinfo.html

To use the patch, just extract the Sanzar Cup.zip file into your main Rugby 08 directory and the Sanzar Cup.ros folder into your default profile, tournament, roster saves folder.

To be done;
A few minor logo and kit fixes. These will be done in a later update.
Roster updates.

The file is about 11MB, so it may take a while to download.

I will try to post some screenshots later on.

So far, I have done all the ARC kits and 2 x Currie Cup kits (Bulls and Free State). There are a few minor issues with a couple of the designs (Mainly trying to line up vertical lines on the torso with the sleeves.) Apart from that, I will be looking at completing as much as possbile before Monday.
[/b]
sorry if you read this it was my brother

Ignore it if you saw it

Sorry, but the first file I submitted somehow corrupted while it was uploading. I am uploading it again and will post the new link when it has finished. (Hopefully in the next hour)

the quote was not my brother the typed text which i edited was

BTW thanks B-rad

The completed Sanzar Cup mod is here (11.77mb) (overwrites the European Trophy with the Sanzar Cup)
http://files.filefront.com/Complete+Sanzar...;/fileinfo.html

The default file for renaming all teams back to normal is here (33.93mb) (overwrites the Sanzar Cup with the European Trophy)
http://files.filefront.com/Default+Teams+a...;/fileinfo.html

If you want to play international matches - use the default file.

To use - place both zip files in your rugby08 directory.
Unzip the Sanzar cup zip file to play the Sanzar Cup.
Unzip the default zip file to undo the Sanzar Cup again. (and vice versa)

File front is giving some trouble when I try and download. It says something like an error occured while your request was being processed. Anybody got a solution?

File front is still giving me all these crap errors. Can somebody help me out or email the patch to me?

Nope, still no luck. Now it puts me through to a page that shows a waiting queue of 1/1, and after 5 seconds it tells me my request was timed out.

I have updated the Sanzar Cup roster and have placed it in the main Sanzar Cup thread.
Whats New:
2008 Air NZ Cup teams
Slight AI improvement

Hey guys, I put the updated poster in My Documents/EA SPORTS Rugby 08/Sanzar_Cup.ros, but when I try load it in Rugby 08 it says 'Unable to load roster'. The kits and new comps are there but the team line ups are messed up. Any advice?

Edit- BTW the date of the roster in the load screen shows 1999?

Hey guys, I put the updated poster in My Documents/EA SPORTS Rugby 08/Sanzar_Cup.ros, but when I try load it in Rugby 08 it says 'Unable to load roster'. The kits and new comps are there but the team line ups are messed up. Any advice?

Edit- BTW the date of the roster in the load screen shows 1999?
[/b]
Come on rugby 08 patch team, it's Sunday! One of my few gaming days. If someone helps me with this before today is over they'll get a shiny rep point. Deal?

Latest posts