• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Saracens Fielding an Inelgible Player

So has it actually been stated what would happen? Re shuffle taking into account a racing BP win? Or count their QF a loss(harsh on the next team in line obv) or just allow them an admin error i mean all the cheating and things they have done but i doubt they would be so stupid to know he was ineligible and play him anyway in their only real chance at silverware before relagation.

So has it actually been stated what would happen? Re shuffle taking into account a racing BP win? Or count their QF a loss(harsh on the next team in line obv) or just allow them an admin error i mean all the cheating and things they have done but i doubt they would be so stupid to know he was ineligible and play him anyway in their only real chance at silverware before relagation.
No mate hearing this evening.
Seems Sarries self reported.
Was registered just work permit out of date by a day.
No precedent on work permit issues hence know one has a clue probably including ERC.
Technical offence in UK law ie as he played working without a permit how ERC look at this who knows they decide tonight.

Hope they're not docked. Have tickets for the Leinstertainment. Don't really give a **** about a game vs Glasgow as a neutral.

50k fine is a fair chunk for a pretty insignificant admin error
£21250 with a further £21250 suspended.

Only thing is it will make the QF way better. A Saracens team fired up and with a grudge coming to Dublin will make it a great game

Glad it's not points. Have no sympathy for them of the salaries, but Honest error in this case.

Latest posts