• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Saracens v Leinster

Did Leinster kick a lot more than Saracens or something?? I don't know if he knows what he's talking about. Leinster played a pretty attractive game of rugby.

"Rugby's gonna die" has to be one of the most ludicrous overstatements I've ever heard

Poor old Brendan doesn't like the fact that the Euro refs don't cower down in fear of his rants like the Premiership refs appear to have begun, nowt more then that.

Certainly puts into perspective the likes of Booth and Gatland used to to flap on with before Doctor Evil came on the scene.

D'arcy your right it was a bit racist so i apologize and have removed the post.

I.

I agree with King D'arcy that Fergus McFadden would be well advised to move club, possibly to England, for regular 1st team rugby. He could walk into most Premiership teams.

Well with O driscoll apparently on the way to stade next season I reckon Mcfadden is in with a great shout of securing a starting place ..how old is he by the way?

It would be a shame yeah but there was a good bit of talk from what I remember on this site ..

Leinster impressed me. The went to Wembley and won by playing a game an away team should always do by knowing that Saracens would be under preassure, at home and well up for a physical game, Leinster played a great deffensive game. Leinster were clinical and Saracens rarely looked very dangerous. Leinster new that Saracens would really just spread it wide and not once did Saracens break away down the wing. Sexton was brilliant, I didn't expect his kicking to be so good especially just coming back from an injury that could really affect his kicking. O'brien is really showing just how phsical and mobile he really is. Heaslip was a great leader today, I also found he was really good a clearing up scrappy ball. Kearney is looking really impressive again. Horgan put in a top performance today, he rule the high ball. I think Leinsters set piece was good but I think they need to keep their disipline and I think Leinster need try and look to gain a bit more territory especially when there're trying to close out a game. None the less an away win puts Leinster at the top of the group and they are now the team to beat.

Latest posts