• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Saracens Vs Northampton Saints

Another superb win for the Saracens! Very well deserved but my god is Geraghty looking awesome at ten with an almost flawless performance in my mind. Foden on the other hand is turning into a total flake. He needs to seriously swallow his pride and watch a few tapes of Reihana's past games or even Reihana durng this game!

Cato superb in defence, totally did over Psycho for the turnover and this Goode-Wyles thing continues to ferment into something awesome. Also in the forwards Joubert was having a field day.

Superb defence, Britts decided to spoil his great performance and Jackson seemed hell bent on killing the game for Sarries in the last ten minutes but who cares?! We won! :D

That f***ING SONG.

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH

Also, although I may change my mind after I watch the replay, I say the better side didn't win.

And also, how the hell is Cato not in the England side?

Just watched the replay on Sky. That WAS a try at the end and Venter is a cock.

IMG_0625.jpg

Oh dear.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Sep 13 2009, 10:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
That f***ING SONG.

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH

Also, although I may change my mind after I watch the replay, I say the better side didn't win.

And also, how the hell is Cato not in the England side?[/b]

because there are better wingers around... although Cato's defence has impressed me a lot. One for the future.

STAND UP FOR THE SARACENS

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hktatPbGoTI&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hktatPbGoTI&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Sep 13 2009, 05:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hktatPbGoTI&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hktatPbGoTI&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>[/b]

:cryy:

Oh dear.

At the first angle I couldnt tell but the 2nd one was as clear as day. Epic reffing balls-up.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Sep 13 2009, 10:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Oh dear.[/b]

I consider the TMO decision incredible luck and Cato's mugging of Psycho karma considering a certain South African cynically slapped the ball out of play minutes previously beacuse he had Cato fast approaching behind him.

Swings & roundabouts to be honest.

And yes, we finally have a song that annoys everyone else just like Saints, Wasps, Bath, Irish and Glaws!

We've hit the big time, lads! THE BIG TIME! :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Sep 13 2009, 05:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hktatPbGoTI&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hktatPbGoTI&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>[/b]
sour_grapes.jpg

You don't sing the bloody song though.

Playing a CD over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over is the equivalent of blowing an airhorn during an acoustic performance. It's not generating atmosphere, it's just noise. I bet your lot will be sick to death of it within 4 months.

<strike>I hope for the return leg we play a Chaz & Dave CD at your lot after every try, penalty, conversion, turnover, clearance kick, sneeze, fart, whistle, knock on, pint spillage and Ventor whine.</strike> Actually, no I don't. We'll just generate some real noise and drown you lot and your air horns out again with a real crowd noise.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (feicarsinn @ Sep 13 2009, 07:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Sep 13 2009, 05:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
sour_grapes.jpg

[/b][/quote]

Got an objective piece to say proving my point wrong?

Thought not. Funny that.

Wembley was a right disappointment. It's not bad, but it's no Millenium Stadium. And the use of the PA was pathetic. No noise from the Saracens fans, but we all had to endure that f***ing song when they scored, when Sarries got a scrum, when Sarries got a lineout, when the ball went dead and, just to top it all off, we even had to hear the damn thing when Saints scored.

Was definately a try, I think we have every right to feel screwed over there, but hopefully this will right itself at some point over the course of the season.

Couldn't see a lot from the poor seats I ended up in, but it wasn't a match that will live long in the memory. Also, why had Saracens' event management team decided to hire a paedophilic circus ringmaster to try and get the crowd going? He was roundly ignored by everyone and hopefully will never be seen again.

On the plus side though I did get to go home with a camel I found while leaving to stadium.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Sep 13 2009, 07:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Playing a CD over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over is the equivalent of blowing an airhorn during an acoustic performance. It's not generating atmosphere, it's just noise. I bet your lot will be sick to death of it within 4 months.

<strike>I hope for the return leg we play a Chaz & Dave CD at your lot after every try, penalty, conversion, turnover, clearance kick, sneeze, fart, whistle, knock on, pint spillage and Ventor whine.</strike> Actually, no I don't. We'll just generate some real noise and drown you lot and your air horns out again with a real crowd noise.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (feicarsinn @ Sep 13 2009, 07:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Sep 13 2009, 05:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
sour_grapes.jpg

[/b][/quote]

Got an objective piece to say proving my point wrong?

Thought not. Funny that.
[/b][/quote]
Officials make mistakes. Get over it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Sep 13 2009, 06:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Playing a CD over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over is the equivalent of blowing an airhorn during an acoustic performance. It's not generating atmosphere, it's just noise. I bet your lot will be sick to death of it within 4 months.[/b]

:lol: WELCOME TO OUR WORLD, MITEY! WE HAD TO PUT UP WITH THIS WHENEVER WE GO TO FRANKLINS GARDENS OR TO KINGSHOLM OR TO THE REC!!!! :lol:

Every Club has their own stuff at home. You guys sing "Oh Wendy" over and over and over and over like a bunch of mental patients on day release and we grin and bear it. Like it or lump it we have our song and we like it and we'll keep it thank you very much no matter how much hurrumphing you guys make.

Stop whinging for gods sake, this is our song, we all like it and we're going to play it ON LOOP whenever Saints come to visit. Happy?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SaintsFan Webby @ Sep 13 2009, 06:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Also, why had Saracens' event management team decided to hire a paedophilic circus ringmaster to try and get the crowd going? He was roundly ignored by everyone and hopefully will never be seen again.[/b]

Yeah, everyone seems to have mentioned that. Freaked out a few people actually which is a bit disturbing.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SaintsFan Webby @ Sep 13 2009, 06:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
On the plus side though I did get to go home with a camel I found while leaving to stadium.[/b]

Awwww :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Sep 13 2009, 07:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Stop whinging for gods sake, this is our song, we all like it and we're going to play it ON LOOP whenever Saints come to visit. Happy?[/b]

It's not your song though! You're not singing it! A **** in a recording studio does, then a bloke in an office presses play on a bloody Tannoy system!

THATS BECAUSE WE'VE ONLY JUST GOT THE SONG!

Bloody hell, what do you want us to do? Require that every fan who comes to a home game rehearse the song beforehand?!?!?

Also...apparently the dodgy "conductor" didn't help..

EDIT: You do realise, the more you whinge like an old man who's wet himself, the more we play the song..right?

Do that all you want. I won't have to go to Saracens again until next year when you lot will all be sick of it. And I bet you won't start singing it.

Latest posts