• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Saracens Vs Northampton Saints

I think you'll find that the link is now embedded elsewhere on this site...

...a fist bump to the first person who finds out where it is...

Ooh that is epically corny.

Would get very annoying for visiting fans but if you are a saracens fan its amazing.

You'll have to excuse me I have a slpinter from sitting on that fence.

Bristol Rugby don't really have a song like that but if you venture to Ashton Gate you'll hear this

One For The Bristol City

No idea... :unsure:

EDIT: ...yeah, thats it, just copy me! No imagination!

Mite Edit: ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bristol-iain @ Sep 13 2009, 07:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Ooh that is epically corny.

Would get very annoying for visiting fans but if you are a saracens fan its amazing.

You'll have to excuse me I have a slpinter from sitting on that fence.

Bristol Rugby don't really have a song like that but if you venture to Ashton Gate you'll hear this

One For The Bristol City[/b]
Haha, that reminds me of the "legendary" Come on you Reds :lol:

Prestwick edit: :p

What an incredible game that was! But wow oh wow that was a terrible TMO decision. That try was clear as day! Who was the TMO? Absolute twat, and HAD to have been paid to make that call.

Felt so bad for the Saints, and really think they should have won. But, these things happen i guess...

Anyways, one of the best games i have seen in a while. LOVE LOVE LOVE this tournament!

Next Super 14m Jer1cho, I'm going to go onto all of YOUR home games and sabotage them!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Sep 14 2009, 04:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I see what you're doing... -___-[/b]

l_e4d4c0077ecb9875bb7ad1eea7581d04.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Sep 13 2009, 07:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I think you'll find that the link is now embedded elsewhere on this site...

...a fist bump to the first person who finds out where it is...[/b]
Wow I just noticed it :D First time hearing the song too. Wow, could be a long season for Sarries if thats anything to go by

Latest posts