• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Saracens vs Western Farce

<div class='quotemain'>
4th best club team until the 6th of September, yo!
[/b]
Does that make Neath 3rd? :bana:
[/b][/quote]

INCORRECT! :%#%#:

Sarries beat the Hairsprays in the HEC, remember??

Then:
Viadana > Neath > Saracens > Ospreys.

God I love the 'greater than' sign. :bana:

Thats still wrong as Saracens beat Viadana! Twice! Also, I'm going to hide behind a Mite-style excuse and say that Neath just beat a load of Saracens youngsters so that doesn't count :p

Saracens > Viadana > Neath > Ospreys I'm afraid!

Thats still wrong as Saracens beat Viadana! Twice! Also, I'm going to hide behind a Mite-style excuse and say that Neath just beat a load of Saracens youngsters so that doesn't count :p

Saracens > Viadana > Neath > Ospreys I'm afraid!
[/b]
Err uhm uh er...

Scarlets > Munster (24 - 15 :bana: ) > Saracens > Viadana > Neath > Ospreys...

Aha! Llanelli: Best Welsh region in Europe with a whopping 0 points in the competition this year!

Yeah! There you go Western Farce! Come to Parky Scarlets if yer think yer 'ard enough!

Tasty clart! Loaded!

Saints 22 - 3 Western Force

heh, how come the gloating hasn't started yet Mite?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Aug 16 2008, 08:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Saracens 19 - Western Force 10

Saracens cemented their position as fourth best club in the world (until September 6th when reality sets in) by beating a weak and inept Western Force side 19 - 10!

Like taking candy from a baby, nyar harr harr![/b]

lets just put it this way.

Everyone who said super 14 is the best league in the world can shut there face beause a lower placed english team just beat one of australias major teams.

Guinness Premiership is alot better than super14.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Thingimubob @ Aug 26 2008, 06:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Saints 22 - 3 Western Force

heh, how come the gloating hasn't started yet Mite?[/b]
The sig I felt was good enough!
forcelulz.jpg

Typical of a rubbish side like the Force to make crap teams like Saracens and Saints look good... <_<

:D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (steynboi @ Aug 26 2008, 08:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Aug 16 2008, 08:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Saracens 19 - Western Force 10 Saracens cemented their position as fourth best club in the world (until September 6th when reality sets in) by beating a weak and inept Western Force side 19 - 10! Like taking candy from a baby, nyar harr harr![/b]
lets just put it this way. Everyone who said super 14 is the best league in the world can shut there face beause a lower placed english team just beat one of australias major teams. Guinness Premiership is alot better than super14. [/b][/quote] Actually, the joke's on you haha

western force has some class players like matt giteau (didn't play i think) and drew mitchell, ryan cross they have a team more than capable of winning the super 14 if they tried.

Yeahhh he didn't play hey. He's with this team called the Wallabies currently. As are the other players you mentioned.
Don't delude yourself with that victory.

I'd just like to stress again that my statement was a joke. Still, always nice to get one over the Farce.

Look we all know saracens are the best :) joke.

@Prestwick or any saracens fans, did you go to the game?

I'm fairly sure the Farce side was a DEVELOPMENTAL side, with limited amounts of talent, playing an established GP side... and no Matt Giteau, Drew Mitchell and Ryan Cross did not make the flight from RSA to London, they were too buggered after beating you INTERNATIONALLY! :D :D :D

Actually, I believe the Saracens side was mostly experimental and developmental as was the Sinners XV.

Latest posts