• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Scotland v England

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jockstrap @ Mar 13 2010, 06:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I'd say youngs is cacking himself, is he marking Lamont?[/b]
I think so.
Commentators suggested putting Care on the wing with Youngs in at SH, which would take a bit of pressure off of youngs, who's got to play out of position on his first cap.

This could be the best, firmest and least cut up pitch in the unverse miles wide and barely 20m long and nobody would be able to spin the ball wide...

Can someone remind me the rule telling How many warning before yellow when it's about England ?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr.cyclopede @ Mar 13 2010, 06:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Can someone remind me the rule telling How many warning before yellow when it's about England ?[/b]
Think the refs reasoning was that, because the player infringing wasn't on when the warning was given, it's now the last warning.

Danielli is looking very dangerous!

Lawes finally gets some time this 6N, even if it is only for 7minutes

Thought that if it was a repetitive/technical fault, didn't matter if theses were committed by different players but considered as a collective one.

A draw pretty much sums that up.
Both teams played pretty poor, neither took their chances.
England performed alot better with Flood and Foden on, hopefully they'll both get starts against France.
I wonder is Ashton will get a game with Monye out (i presume) for a while

Flood misses a long range penalty and dg. 10 more years of Wilkinson on the way then.

Scotland are cheaters! All there is to it! Wasting time because they can't do a friggin Scrum. Pathetic players. How dare the REF be such a moron and fall for it.
Stupid..plain pathetic.

England could have won and deserved to win.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BrainKing @ Mar 13 2010, 06:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Scotland are cheaters! All there is to it! Wasting time because they can't do a friggin Scrum. Pathetic players. How dare the REF be such a moron and fall for it.
Stupid..plain pathetic.

England could have won and deserved to win.[/b]
Nah, neither team deserved to win it.

But i do partly agree about how they kept collapsing the scrum, Euan Murray in particular

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cyRil of Ospreylia @ Mar 13 2010, 07:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ali12 @ Mar 13 2010, 07:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Clueless. Utterly Clueless. Pathetic coaching at the moment.[/b]
Have I got permission to copy/paste this quote into the Wales thread?
[/b][/quote]

Pah! Consider yourself lucky. At least your coaches have had some sort of success in their tenure. What do England fans have to look forward to? I know Gatland is a very good coach, sadly i dont think Johnson cuts the mustard.

Latest posts