• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Scotland v Georgia

Refs like Raynal really backtracking a bit on keeping the game moving. Was that a drinks break for 17 degrees celsius?

I usually love Finn but if he delivers a semi-accurate pass there it's an easy try. maybe the winger was too flat but that should have been a walk in.

Georgia looking solid enough at all aspects but putting themselves under a bit of pressure territorially by snatchingn things in the last 5 mins. Inviting Scotland to take over control of the match.

Scotland look slow to click here and Georgia are great! Would trouble half the 6 nations teams at least playing this way.

I'd like to see kinghorn come on soon, think the attack isn't as potent with Smith. Forwards are getting beaten to the breakdown and sloppy handling on the floor isn't helping.

Feels like Georgia are clinging on with their fingertips at times, and that the dam might burst, but what a first half!

Georgia playing well, Scotland underwhelming. However I think Georgia will slow and Scotland will quicken.

Could be a good second half

A near first choice set of Scottish backs nilled at home for a half by Georgia. I don't even think Scotland were that bad for the last 20mins.

I hope those about to vote to exclude Georgia from the World League until at least 2032 are watching this.

Scotland definitely had one penalty where the percentage play was to take three points. Feel like they lack a little bit of discipline / game awareness when compared with the teams ahead of them in the world. Incredible and entertaining team to watch but they buy into it a bit too much imo.