• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Scotland v Georgia

Crazy kick pass,

Duhan needed that catch, he's been Scotland's worst player so far - bit of a settler

Finn plays such beautiful rugby. Crazy thinking back to when I was younger watching 6 nations and seeing dan parks trotting out for scotland.
Crazy to think that 12 months ago Townsend said a fit Finn was only his fourth choice flyhalf on merit/form. Then he doesn't pick any of the other three for the RWC squad.

Finn plays such beautiful rugby. Crazy thinking back to when I was younger watching 6 nations and seeing dan parks trotting out for scotland.
I look back on Rutherford and Chalmers

The french leagues are filled with Georgian props but their scrum has been consistently shaky for a couple of years now. I don't get it.

The french leagues are filled with Georgian props but their scrum has been consistently shaky for a couple of years now. I don't get it.
Yeah I was going to ask, did their dominant forwards just age out? or a simple case of not playing enough together?

They have some beautiful backs as well tbf, one of the best 15's in the world.

Would love to see a georgian team in the URC and see what georgia could do if given time and competition regularly.

Yeah I was going to ask, did their dominant forwards just age out? or a simple case of not playing enough together?

They have some beautiful backs as well tbf, one of the best 15's in the world.

Would love to see a georgian team in the URC and see what georgia could do if given time and competition regularly.
their super cup team will be in the challenge up next year which should be an interesting test

their super cup team will be in the challenge up next year which should be an interesting test
Yeah, thats a good step, but I kind of feel you need to be playing in those enviroments week in week out to see the benefits.

Geographically they are in an awkward position to get into a domestic structure but really think it could help them take the next step.

Georgian set piece started off poor and has just got worse. No chance of any platform at this level, and probably not in their group either.

There's been quite a few curious reffing decisions today, both ways

Latest posts