• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Scotland v Georgia

Potm today goes me would have been Dempsey

All in all, I'm happy with that

Still need to play the first half though

Lazy MOTM choice TBH. DVDM gets it because of his two tries and meters made but Dempsey was immense.

You were saying
Please up your reading comprehension, I really don't have the time to explain how I was saying he HAS (IN THE PREVIOUS MINUTES OF THE GAME) been poor but scoring that try will hopefully settle him so the he plays better in the FUTURE (YET TO HAPPEN) minutes of the game

Please up your reading comprehension, I really don't have the time to explain how I was saying he HAS (IN THE PREVIOUS MINUTES OF THE GAME) been poor but scoring that try will hopefully settle him so the he plays better in the FUTURE (YET TO HAPPEN) minutes of the game
You were wrong in the first place, he was playing well. At that point the weakest player was Smith by a mile.

You were wrong in the first place, he was playing well. At that point the weakest player was Smith by a mile.
Even if that were the case how is your post relevant?
Literally makes no sense because what I said would happen did happen?

Unless you mean he played worse after my post, which I don't think he did

Even if that were the case how is your post relevant?
Literally makes no sense because what I said would happen did happen?

Unless you mean he played worse after my post, which I don't think he did
?????

Watching a bit behind real time here Georgia a little lucky not to see yellow for the challenge in the air, clear attempt to grab at the head could have swung it.

Scotland much better playing fast, Horne is on the game pace better than White today.

Harris an attacking centre who knew! Big effort from him and Smith seems to have had a rocket up him at half time.

Kudos to Scotland on their big 33-6 win over Georgia. 👍 1693081075045.png 🏉

Latest posts