• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Screenshots

unfortunately though they don't seem to have updated the player likenesses for smithy waugh, bernie etc. John Roe updated and collins but damn, not much work done with players.

Originally posted by umosay@Dec 9 2005, 05:25 PM
The stadiums look more detailed indeed, quite an improvement.

Rugby 05 Telstra
44445rug05xbxscrnimage190lu.jpg

Rugby 06 Telstra
rugby13xp.jpg

Not a cardboard cutouts.
also
player model and jerseys look more smoother in rugby 06.

dammit! couple of little ****les that i have with the screenshots:

latham doesn't have his socks down
ricky januarie has hair
smith doesn't have his filthy ponytail/rag thing
phil waugh isn't near ugly enough

Originally posted by Brett@Dec 9 2005, 06:32 PM
phil waugh isn't near ugly enough
and while youre whinging... gavin henson is way not hot enough.
<

ill reserve judgement until the game actually comes out.

Something I just noticed, and am suprised I didn't notice earlier, there seems to be a hell of a lot less EA Sports advertisements littered around the stadium, and a lot more real ones... In fact, the only ones that I can see are very small ones with the Rugby 2006 logo.

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Dec 9 2005, 07:10 PM
Something I just noticed, and am suprised I didn't notice earlier, there seems to be a hell of a lot less EA Sports advertisements littered around the stadium, and a lot more real ones... In fact, the only ones that I can see are very small ones with the Rugby 2006 logo.
Check out the scoreboard in the background of the Telstra Stadium shot thought. That's awful. Hopefully that will be able to be replaced with a national crest or something with a bit of editing.

Originally posted by Canadian_Rugger+Dec 7 2005, 12:56 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Canadian_Rugger @ Dec 7 2005, 12:56 AM)</div>
Originally posted by Wally@Dec 6 2005, 03:47 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Larry
@Dec 6 2005, 09:12 AM
rugby99ik.jpg

I see those knobs have persisted to pass off Suncorp Stadium in Brisbane as 'France Stadium'. If that's the French stadium, the Reds must be playing at Ballymore in the game when they're actually playing at Suncorp from 2006. How hard can it be to get simple **** like that right?
thats Stade de France you retard [/b]
This is Stade de France you silly Canadian *******.

Stade.jpg

P.S. I knobbed 'ya mum.

Why does Tuqiri still have the fresh prince hairstyle insted of the dreds,how hard could it be to give give him the right hairstyle, i could understand if it was some no name reserve super14 player but its LOTE TUQIRI ffs

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
Why does Tuqiri still have the fresh prince hairstyle insted of the dreds,how hard could it be to give give him the right hairstyle, i could understand if it was some no name reserve super14 player but its LOTE TUQIRI ffs[/b]

ANAL_TECHY ANSWER FOR THE DAY.....
It's because the FIFA engine cannot handle alpha transparency textures on the players heads.

SENSIBLE_PERSON RESPONSE:

******** to alpha transparency. You're right that the FIFA engine does not support themm but they're not necessary for doing dreadlocks. They managed it for George Smith, Tana Umaga, etc.

meh, maybe its licsensing issues? I know on Madden they dont have the rights to Solider Field as it isnt owned by the Bears so they make up some shitty stadium.

*edit*

was directed at Wally

looks like i have no rugby games this year, this sucks, they say it probly wont come out for US and Canada gamers, thats bullshit!

dc...

Dont see why it wont come out NTSC, they did it with Rugby 04 and Rugby 05 didnt they? and each year it sells more and more.

nope it says on some sites this:

Though no U.S. release date has been given (or is expected), we'll return with additional details as they become available.

dc...

Originally posted by Wally+Dec 9 2005, 07:21 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wally @ Dec 9 2005, 07:21 PM)</div>
Originally posted by Canadian_Rugger@Dec 7 2005, 12:56 AM
Originally posted by Wally@Dec 6 2005, 03:47 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Larry
@Dec 6 2005, 09:12 AM
rugby99ik.jpg

I see those knobs have persisted to pass off Suncorp Stadium in Brisbane as 'France Stadium'. If that's the French stadium, the Reds must be playing at Ballymore in the game when they're actually playing at Suncorp from 2006. How hard can it be to get simple **** like that right?

thats Stade de France you retard
This is Stade de France you silly Canadian *******.

Stade.jpg

[/b]
Well apart from the roofy bit in the game it does look like Stade Francais. Remember both Suncorp and Stade were designed by the same people.

But that's beside the point. The staium in question is clearly Eden Park!
<

I can't help it....

MUMMY!!! M-U-M-M-Y!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But seriously look at one of the advertisements. It says Eden Park, ooooooooooooo! aaaaaaaaaaah!

Latest posts