• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Screenshots

They ALL have been posted but, nice find though...
<

nice looking pics

why are the scrum halves both conveniently out on the wing, with no one else around?

the 2 pics of the #9 bokke getting coathangered, are the same pic from 2 different angles!!!!

this is strange...
these 2 pics are exactly the same...but the stadiums are different

3937Rugby%2006%2002.jpg

3938Rugby%2006%2003.jpg

ok this is big time seriously

we have just picked out the EA ploy of dollying up media

Its obvious, the stadium is a template, and the core image of gameplay are prolly copied and pasted across whatever stadium they want, and change the angles, to whatever they want.

Hence it isnt a real gameplay pick.....its just still shot images of certain players in certain positions to CREATE an image that looks like core gameplay, when really its manipulation to the MAX

Photoshop ya MUM EA.........prolly would have more authentic value, than this.

Plus Stadium australia does NOT look like that anymore....see RL2 for the updated renovations.....good ole EA, or should I say HB, have provided EA with nothing to work on again.

Hmmm....That's interesting. It's probably easier to do that than to try and take a perfect screen involving no clipping or other glitches during gameplay...
<

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Dec 9 2005, 01:36 PM
Hmmm....That's interesting. It's probably easier to do that than to try and take a perfect screen involving no clipping or other glitches during gameplay...
<
correct...good point

Is it my niaveness that this is the norm for all developers??

or r u getting at, that EA Rugby have clipping issues, thus, its their norm?

I'm not sure. Theres no doubt in my mind that most screenshots released from any publisher will get a going through to make them as pretty as possible, but I'm sure EA are the masters at it. That's why they continue to be the richest publisher in the world, even if they stream off mediocre ***les half the time.

On another note, am I the only one who can't see that second picture, as well as half of the ones on the worthplaying site or whatever?

hopefully some no name loser like Sanzar comes in here and goes on about how slack EA is and how we should all worship RL2 with their accurate stadiums so I can crack out...

Originally posted by Some Crybaby on the shitty SIDHE forum
Energy Australia Stadium DOESNT have the NEW Eastern Grandstand in it.

The new Grand Stand has been errected for a few seasons now... So surely it should of been included.

SIDHE, dissappointed with this one, mainly because im a Newcastle man and Knights supporter.

Why didnt you add it? You could add unlockable stadiums but not make a current stadium correctly?

Originally posted by Ripper+Dec 9 2005, 01:47 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ripper @ Dec 9 2005, 01:47 PM)</div>
hopefully some no name loser like Sanzar comes in here and goes on about how slack EA is and how we should all worship RL2 with their accurate stadiums so I can crack out...

<!--QuoteBegin-Some Crybaby on the shitty SIDHE forum
Energy Australia Stadium DOESNT have the NEW Eastern Grandstand in it.

The new Grand Stand has been errected for a few seasons now... So surely it should of been included.

SIDHE, dissappointed with this one, mainly because im a Newcastle man and Knights supporter.

Why didnt you add it? You could add unlockable stadiums but not make a current stadium correctly?
[/b]
ripper u'll get owned by taking anything on that forum as authentic

That idiot didnt even know, that the Knights in the first 8 or so games all had away games coz they were still renovating energy australia stadium....thus the new grandstand was only opened in 2005....in which prolly missed sidhe cut-off

October, 2004
The Hunter ISC Trust has vowed to continue its bid to secure Federal Government funding to complete the redevelopment of EnergyAustralia Stadium despite missing out in the Howard Government’s pre-election promises.
Over the previous two years the Trust and the Lord Mayor’s Task Force have been pressing both the Federal Government and Opposition to match the $30million provided by the NSW Government, enabling the construction of the new Eastern Grandstand.

The Federal ALP pledged $20million to the redevelopment project, however a similar offer was not forthcoming from Prime Minister John Howard in the lead-up to last weekend’s election. The Newcastle Knights launch a marketing campaign headed by captain Andrew Johns to promote the facilities available to fans in the new Eastern Grandstand from 2005.

January, 2005
Construction on the upper deck structure at the southern end of the new Eastern Grandstand is underway and similar work on the northern end will soon follow.
March, 2005
The removal of the temporary roof props on the upper deck signals the end of the construction of the grandstand structure. Work continues on the main stairwells and fit out of the facility in time for the Knights first home game at the stadium on Sunday, 17 April.

from the sidhe forum cry baby

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!! CLASSIC UNEDUCATED DRUNK NOVACASTRIAN!!!!!

bah, I dont care, I usually just make up facts anyway.

The whole forum is turning to ****, only thing better then Rabid 8 year old fan boys trying to protect the mothers teet are Rabid 8 year old... non.. fan boy.. people... who want to rip the teet to shreds.

I wouldve pulled the plug long ago, too much negative feelings toward the game, not the best advertisement.

The stadiums look more detailed indeed, quite an improvement.

Rugby 05 Telstra
44445rug05xbxscrnimage190lu.jpg

Rugby 06 Telstra
rugby13xp.jpg

Not a cardboard cutouts.

Latest posts